To digitalize the services of panchayat in the Andhra Pradesh, the state govt. came up with an initiative named the AP Digital Panchayat Portal. This portal is a joint initiative of the rural development ministry and panchayat of Andhra Pradesh. On the Digital Panchayat portal of AP, people of the state gets access to the various G2C services and welfare schemes other than the digital panchayat services. The objective behind this portal is to make the functioning of panchayat services more efficient, transparent and accessible.
List of Services offered on the AP Digital Panchayat Portal
Some of the most useful services provided on the Digital panchayat portal for the people of Adhra Pradesh are listed below.
|Property valuation certificate|
|Birth & death Certificate|
|House tax services|
|layout permission services|
|NOC & Trade License services|
|Water connection services|
|Building Permit services|
To access any of the services mentioned above, all the users are required to register on the Digital Panchayat portal of Andhra Pradesh. Follow the registratioj procedure given below to get yourself registered on the portal.
Are you a resident of Andhra Pradesh? If yes then do you know about the EWS certificate of Andhra Pradesh? if not then go through the importance of AP EWS certificate from here.
Register on the Digital Panchayat Portal of Andhra Pradesh
- Open the official Digital Panchayat portal by clicking on this link or using this URL, digitalpanchayat.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the citizen service option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the new page that will open, click on the sign-up new user option.
- A new page will open where the user will be required to select the type of signup from the 2 options which are STREE NiDHI and Citizen.
- On selecting the STREE NIDHI type, the user will be required to fill in the details asked for in the registration form shown in the image below.
- After filling in the form and attaching the required document click on the signup button given below the form.
- On selecting Citizen type, a different registration form will open where the user will be required to fill in the details as shown in the form image given below.
Service application & Status check on digitalpanchayat.ap.gov.in
To apply for any service or check the status of your application on the digital panchayat portal, follow the procedure given below.
- Fill in your username and password then click on the login button on the homepage of the official digitalpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal.
- After signing in to your dashboard, select the service or the scheme for which you want to apply online.
- The application form page will open where you will be required to fil in the information and attach the required documents asked for in the application form.
- Simply submit the application form on the portal after filling in the details and attaching the documents.
To check the Status of your application
- Select the check application status option given on your account dashboard page.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in the application number or id then click on the check status button.
- Your application status will show up on the screen.
Check the Genuineness of the Repository online
Follow the procedure given below to check the genuineness of the repository certificate online on the digitalpanchayat.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Repository option given on the homepage of the official Ap Digital panchayat portal.
- A new page will open where you need to fill the following details:
- Service name
- After filling in all these details click on the search button as shown in the image below.
Download the Digital Panchayat Mobile app
To download the digital panchayat app or the citizen service app, open the official digitalpanchayat.ap.gov.in portal and click on the mobile version option given on the homepage of the portal. The official mobile application will be downloaded on your mobile.
AP Digital Panchayat Helpdesk
|Contact Number||9160636318, 8099456643|
|Timings||10:30 AM TO 6:30 PM working days|