The government of Gujarat came up with an initiative named Any ROR Gujarat. It is an online portal through which the state govt. aims to provide land records & property details to the residents of the state. Bhulekh 7/12 is a land record document in Gujarat that can now be easily accessed and downloaded through Any RoR @ anywhere portal. The official Any RoR portal of Gujarat can be accessed at anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Land records consist of various documents like land ownership documents, Sale deeds, property tax receipts, etc.
The portal was developed by the Revenue Department of the state with the National Informatics Centre and the sole objective was to make the whole process of acquiring land information and documents, easily accessible and efficient for the people of the state. It also helps the government in increasing the trackability and transparency and so far the Any Ror @ anywhere portal covers around 225 talukas in 25 districts of Gujarat. All the services of the nyror.gujarat.gov.in portal like property search, online application, land records search, etc can be accessed from below.
Click here For more such schemes & services of the Gujarat government.
Procedure to Check Land Records on Any RoR Gujarat Portal.
There are 2 different options on the official Any RoR portal to check the land records for the rural and urban areas. We have provided below, the procedures to check the land record of both urban and rural areas of Gujarat.
For urban land records
- Open the official portal of Any RoR @ anywhere, Gujarat by clicking on this link or using this URL,anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the view land record urban option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The urban land records search page will open where the users are required to fill in the following details:
- Proerty card or unit property card
- City Survey Office
- Survey No.
- Nondh No.
- Sheet No.
- After filling in all these details, click on the get record details button as shown in the image given below.
For Rural land records
- Click on the view land record – rural option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- A new page will open where the users are required to first select from the following options:
- Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details
- Vf-7 Survey No Details
- Vf-8a Khata Details
- Vf-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- New Survey No From Old For Promulgated Village
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Know Survey No Detail By UPIN
- After selecting from the given options, fill in the district, taluka and village then click on the get record detail button.
Procedure to search Property on Any RoR Gujarat Portal
- Open the official portal of Any RoR @ anywhere by clicking on this link.
- Click on the property search option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The property search page will open where the users are first required to select from the following options:
- Property wise
- Name wise
- Document number-year wise
- After selecting from the given options, the users are required to fill in the following details:
- Sub-Registar Office
- Index-2 Village
- Type of the search
- TP/EP number
- City survey number
- Block number
- Property/Land Type
- Name, mobile number & email id
- After filling in all these details, the users are required to verify the OTP sent on their registered mobile number.
- After verification of the OTP the property details will show up on the screen.
Online Applications on iORA Gujarat
- Click on the online applications option and it will redirect you to the iORA portal of Gujarat which is the Integrated Online Revenue Applications.
- The online applications page will open where the users are required to select from the following options:
- New Application
- Registered Application
- Premium Payment Extension
- Show Cause Notice Presentation
- If the users select the new application option then they are required to fill in the following details:
- Purpose of Application
- Applicant’s Mobile Number & Email
- Type of application
- After filling in all these details, click on the generate OTP button given and verify your provided mobile number with an OTP.
List of records available on Any RoR @ anywhere portal
|VF – 8A Khata details|
|Old scanned VF – 7/12 details|
|Know Khata by owner number|
|New Survey number from old for the promulgated village|
|Integrated Survey number details|
|VF – 7 survey number details|
|Revenue case details|
|Nondh number details|
|Know survey number by owner name|
|Entry list by month and year|
|135-D notice for mutation|
|Old scanned VF – 6 Entry details|
|VF – 6 Entry details|
Features & Benefits of the anyror.gujarat.gov.in
The land documents and records which can be easily accessed by the people of the state can be used in various places like acquiring a loan from a bank, in case of any land disputes, to stay safe from illegal acquisitions, etc. As the documents can be easily downloaded from the portal, it brought inconvenience for the residents of Gujarat. The RoR documents are very crucial in several cases such as to prove the land ownership, to sell the land, can be used as a document to acquire loans as mentioned above and it helps the buyer in case of land deals to check if the land is free from legal matters or not.