AP EWS certificate is basically a certificate in Andhra Pradesh which states the economically weaker section of the state. It can also be termed as an income certificate that includes details about the earnings and the source. EWS certificate in Andhra Pradesh is a crucial document to have for the economically weaker section of the society as they can get benefitted from multiple government schemes and subsidies with the help of the AP EWS certificate. As it is a certificate related to the income hence it is issued by the revenue department of the state.
It is also stated as one of the most valuable records of the country as it can be used for the application of various state and center sponsored schemes and it can also be used to apply for a state or federal program. There are various other benefits of the AP EWS certificate like a work reservation guarantee for eligible candidates, and work reservation in some cases as well.
Apply for AP EWS Certificate
To apply for the EWS certificate of AP, users are recommended to follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of Meeseva Andhra Pradesh by following this link or using this URL, meeseva.gov.in.
- Click on the revenue department option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now a new page will open where there are various options given under the revenue department services, users are required to select the income certificate option as shown in the image below.
- After selecting the revenue department option, the login popup will appear, now fill in your user id and password then click on the login button.
- After successful login, the EWS certificate form page will open where the applicant is required to fill in multiple details like personal details, residential details, and income details, etc.
- Now upload the documents which are asked for on the form page.
- In the next step fill in your bank details and confirm the payment, after the payment click on the submit button to complete the application.
- A payment receipt will be provided to the applicant for further use.
Users who want to apply for the EWS certificate offline can visit their nearest Meeseva kendra and get the application form from there. after filling the form they can submit it to the officials at the Meeseva kendra.
Eligibility guidelines for EWS certificate application
The eligibility guidelines are pretty basic like the applicant must be an Indian citizen, he/she should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh. If there will be any addition to the eligibility guidelines, it will be updated on the Meeseva portal or Meeseva Kendra.
Documents required for the application
Some of the documents required for the application for the AP EWS certificate are mentioned below. To check the full list of all the documents which will be needed at the time of application, applicants can visit the Meeseva portal.
Certificate Application Fee
The fee for EWS certificate of Adhra Pradesh is given below, keep in mind that it can vary from state to state.
|Charges on the Meeseva portal||INR. 35|
|Application Form||INR. 10|
Check AP EWS application status
To check the status of your AP EWS certificate application online, users can follow the procedure given below.
- Open the Meeseva portal through which the EWS certificate application was done.
- Now login on the portal through your user id and password.
- Once your dashboard opens, you will find an option EWS application status on your dashboard, click on it.
- A new page will open where the user needs to provide the application number and then click on the check status button.
- Your provided application number will be validated and after validation, your AP EWS certificate application status will appear on the screen.
Meeseva portal registration
To access all the services mentioned above, users are required to login to the Meeseva portal, if the user is not registered on the Meeseva portal then all these services can not be accessed. For unregistered users we have provided the Meeseva portal registration procedure below.
- Open the AP Meeseva official portal from the link given above.
- Click on the new registration option given on the homepage of the portal
- The registration page will open where the user is required to fill in some details like
- Personal details like Aadhaar information
- Resident details
- Contact details, etc.
- After filling in all these details simply click on the submit button and the registration will be done. Check out the image given below for reference.
AP EWS helpdesk
|Address||Plot no 11 & 12, 3rd Floor, Backside of BSNL, Autonager, Vijayawada-520007, AP|