The Government of Assam came up with an initiative to empower and encourage the brides to register their marriage. Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana or gold scheme is the. name of this welfare initiative. Under this welfare scheme, 10gm of gold is provided as a gift to the eligible brides of Assam only if they register their marriage. The state has been dealing with the rising problem of unregistered marriages, in numbers out of 3 lakh marriages in the state only around 50 to 60 thousand marriages are registered every year. This initiative is beneficial for both the govt. and the people of Assam.
Eligible brides get an asset in form of gold on their marriage and govt. manages to make them register their marriage. The Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme was announced back in 2019 and the implementation delayed because of the pandemic situations but the state govt. allocated a big budget of Rs. 800 crores for the implementation of this scheme. It is a very strong emotional and financial help for the financially weaker section of the Assam by the govt. of the state.
Apply for the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
All the eligible brides in Assam can be a beneficiary of the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme by following the application procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana by clicking on this link or using this URL, arundhati.nic.in
- Click on the apply now option given on the homepage of the official portal under the citizen services tab.
- Now the scheme application form page will open where the applicant is required to fill in the following details:
- Family Annual Income
- Marriage details
- Details of the applicant
- Bank details and other crucial details as shown in the form image given below
- After filling the form and attaching the required documents, sumbit the form on the portal and also take a print of your application .
- Now the applicant will recieve an application number or id which must be kept safe for further tracking use.
Eligibility Guidelines for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Before following the application procedure given above, make sure to go through the eligibility guidelines of the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana, mentioned below to know if you can be a beneficiary of this scheme or not. Eligibility guidelines can also be checked on the homepage of the official arundhati.nic.in the portal under the quick links tab.
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam as this scheme is only for the people of Assam.
- The bride must be 18 years or above and the groom must be 21 years or above of age to become eligible for the scheme.
- Marriage registration must be done under the special marriage act 1954.
- The scheme application must be done on the day of registering the marriage.
- The annual income cap for the applicant’s family is Rs. 5 lakh, it should not exceed 5 lakh.
- In the case of more than one marriage, the benefit can only be availed for the first marriage.
- The minimum education criteria are HSLC ( High School Leaving Certification ) for both groom & bride. In the case of Tea tribes, it is not required.
Documents required for the scheme application
The list of ducments mentioned below are some of the basic documents which are must for the application of the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojaa
|High School Leaving Certification|
Track the Application Status of Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
Follow the procedure given below to check the status of your scheme application.
- Click on the Track status option given on the homepage of the official portal of Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana.
- The application tracking page will open where you need to enter the following details:
- Application number
- Mobile number
- Click on the submit button after filling in this information and your applicatio status will show up on the screen.
Check out more such welfare schemes by the Assam Govt.
Refix the Date of Verification on arundhati.nic.in
- Click on the refix verification date option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now fill in the following details on the new page:
- Application number
- Mobile number
- Now click on the submit button and a new page will open.
- On that new page make changes in your verification date and click on the save or submit button.
|Address||O/o THE DIRECTOR OF LAND RECORDS AND SURVEYS ETC. ASSAM RUPNAGAR, GUWAHATI-32|