The full form of BRBN is the Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam and it is an initiative by the government of Bihar. This initiative as the name says,, is for the farmers of the state Under this initiative farmers of the state can avail high-quality seeds at cheaper prices. This will help the farmers in terms of financial support for their agricultural activities and eventually, they will get higher quality and better crops as well. With the help of the Bihar Beej Anudan Scheme, the agriculture sector of the state will also see growth and these are pretty much the objectives behind initiating this welfare agriculture scheme.
Bihar government keeps on coming up with crucial agricultural welfare schemes which aim to provide convenience, ease, and benefits to the farmers of the state. Whether it be the DBT Bihar agriculture portal or the BRBN, the objective remains unchanged. BRBN.Bihar.gov.in is the portal from where the farmers of the state can avail benefits of multiple agricultural schemes like the Bihar Beej Anudan Scheme, etc. There are facilities like home delivery of seeds as well for the farmer’s convenience.
Seeds Application on the BRBN Portal
Application for getting high quality seeds at cheaper prices under the Bihar Beej Anudan Yojana can be done on the BRBN portal of Bihar. Follow the procedure given below to apply for the seeds.
- Open the official BRBN portal by clicking on this link or using this URL, brbn.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the seed application or the Beej Avedan option given on the homepage of the official Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam portal.
- A new page will open which will have all the terms and conditions for which you need to agree on. The terms are as follows:
- The seeds provided under the scheme can only be used for farming and nowhere else.
- The residue of crops will not be burn.
- If the demanded seeds or granted seeds are not picked up by the beneficiary then the beneficiary will be deprived for the next three years to take advantage of the schemes of the Agriculture Department.
- After going through the terms and conditions, you need to accept all before selecting the scheme.
- Now select from the 3 scheme options given which are as follows:
- State scheme
- On selecting the scheme option according to your requirement, a new page will open which will have multiple details like component, grant amount, maximum limit of seeds, etc.
- Now click on the apply now button given infront of your desired option as shown in the image above.
- The Bihar Beej registration form will open on the next page and you need to fill in all the information asked for in the form.
- Before submitting the form, users can also select the option of home delivery of seeds by paying a very minimal amount of RS. 5 per kg.
- Now you can click on the submit button to complete your application for the seeds under the Bihar Beej Anudan Yojana on BRBN Portal.
BRBN seed application eligibility guidelines
Before applying for the seeds make sure to go through the eligibility guidelines of the Bihar beej anudan yojana, given below.
- Farmer who is applying for the seeds must be a resident of Bihar.
- Farmer should not be a current beneficiary of any other similar seed scheme.
Documents required for seeds application
Track your Seeds application
To track the status of your seeds application follow the procedure given below.
- Click on the seed application option given on the top bar of the hompage of official BRBN portal.
- Now the seed application page will open where you need to select the track your application option as shown in the image below.
- The application tracking page will open where you need to enter some details like Registration ID, farmer name, contact number and all other details which can be seen in the image given below.
- After filling in the details click on the regenerate OTP option and an OTP will be sent to the farmer’s registered mobile number. Verify that OTP on the portal and your seeds application status will appear on the screen.
Check the List of Beneficiary farmers
List of farmers who are selected as the beneficiaries of the Bihar Beej anudan scheme can be checked on the BRBN portal. To check the beneficiary list, follow the procedure given below.
- Open the Official portal of Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam.
- Select the farmers corner option given on the homepage.
- A drop down will appear, select the list of beneficiary farmers option from it.
- A new page will open where you need to select the season from the following options
- Now click on the show button given below the crop option as shown in the image below.
- A new page will open which will have all the details of beneficiary farmers. Checkout the image given below for reference.
BRBN Portal Important Guidelines
Other than the conditions mentioned above which the farmer needs to accept while applying for the seeds, there are some other guidelines as well. Please go through the guidelines mentioned below to benefit from the schemes under BRBN Bihar.
- 5 acres is the maximum land for which seeds can be availed for the Rabi crop under the Bihar Beej Anudan Scheme
- For hot season crops, seeds can only be acquired for a maximum of 2.5 acres of land under the scheme.
- There are different home delivery chargers for different crops such as:
- For Rabi crops, the delivery charge is Rs. 2 per kg
- For Oilseeds and pulses, the delivery charge is Rs. 5 per kg.
- Similarly, home delivery fees of different crops and seasons can be checked from the official portal.
How to file complaint on the Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Portal
If you have any feedback, suggestions or any complaint, then follow the procedure given below to submit it on the BRBN portal.
- From the homepage of the official portal, click on the farmers’ corner.
- From the drop down that will appear, select the complaint and suggestions option.
- The complaint page will open where you need to fill in your name, mobile number, address and your complaint.
- After writing your complaint properly, click on the submit button.
Features and Benefits of the Brbn.Bihar.gov.in portal
Our central and state governments are continuously working to improve the agriculture sector of the nations. There are various centre sponsored agricultural schemes like PM Kisan Yojana, etc and different state governments have multiple schemes for the farmers of their states. Even though India has a rich agriculture sector, still there are a lot of problems that are being faced by the farmers of our nation. One step to solve a few of their problems is taken by the govt. of Bihar for the farmers of Bihar which is the Bihar Beej Anudan yojana and the BRBN portal.
The govt. is trying to fix the roots of the problem by providing quality seeds without putting a financial burden on the farmers of the state. Making the process digital adds up to the transparency, ease of access, and convenience of the farmers. For more convenience farmers can download the BRBN app on their mobile and can access all these services from there.
Bihar Rajya Beej Nigan Helpdesk
|Address||6th Floor, Pant Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna – 80000|