DBT Bihar Agriculture department is an initiative of the govt. of Bihar for the farmers of the state. Under the DBT agriculture portal of Bihar, all the farmers of the state are required to register in order to avail the benefits of various welfare schemes for farmers that are provided by the government. On the dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in portal multiple actions can be performed like acquiring information about various schemes, applying for the schemes, application status tracking and more.
DBT is Direct benefit transfer and benefits of the schemes which comes under the DBT model is directly transfered to the accounts of the beneficiaries. There are several state and center sponsored schemes, benefits of which is transfered through DBT like the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, etc.
List of Agricultural schemes on the DBT Bihar Agriculture portal
To check the full list of all the schemes covered under the DBT Bihar portal, we recommend visiting the official portal through this link. We have mentioned some of the top agricultural schemes offered on the portal below.
|krishi Yantrikaran Yojna|
|Jal Jiwan Hariyali Yojna|
|Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna|
|Krishi Input Anudan Yojna|
|Diesel Anudan Kharif|
|Godam Nirman Aavedan|
|Diesel Anudan Rabi|
|Bij Anudan Aavedan|
|Krishi Input Anudan etc|
|Krishi Input Anudan Rabi April Yojna|
DBT Bihar Agriculture portal Kisan Registration
As we have mentioned above that all the farmers of Bihar are required to register on the DBT Bihar agriculture portal to become eligible for benefits from various welfare schemes and to acquire multiple services and information through the portal. Follow the Kisan registration procedure given below to get registered on the DBT Bihar agriculture portal.
- Open the official Direct benefit transfer, agriculture department, government of Bihar portal by clicking on this link or using this URL, dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- Select the registration option given on the homepage and under it click on the register option as shown in the image below.
- The registration page will open where you need to select the type of authentication from the following options
- Demography + OTP
- Demography + BIO-Auth
- We suggest selecting the Demography + OTP option because of the ease. If you select from the other 2 options make sure you have the biometric gadget to complete the registration process.
- After selecting Demography + OTP, you need to fill in your name and Aadhaar number and then click on the submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number, fill it on the registration page and submit it for verification.
- Now the farmer registration form will open where the farmer is required to fill in some information like:-
- Detail of farmer
- Resident details like District, Panchayat, and village
- Bank details
- With all this information, the applicant is also required to submit all the required documents on the portal.
- After filling in the information and uploading the documents properly, click on the submit button to submit your registration form.
Note:- A registration id will be sent to your email or mobile which you need to save for further use.
Eligibility and required documents for registration
Eligibility criteria to register as a farmer on the portal is pretty basic, you can go through the eligibility guidelines mentioned below before following the registration procedure.
- Only those farmers who are residents of Bihar are eligible for registration.
- The land of the farmer should be tractable.
- The farmer must have the papers of his/her land.
- As OTP is sent for verification to the Aadhaar linked mobile number, the applicant must have access to the number which is linked to his or her Aadhaar card.
Some of the basic documents required for registration are Identity proof which can be Aadhaar Card, a mobile number that is linked to the Aadhaar card, a Bank passbook, and other details, etc. All the documents required are mentioned in the registration section of the DBT Bihar agriculture portal.
Registration Details Search
Through the registration detail search option, farmers who registered on the DBT Bihar portal can check the status of their registration. Follow the procedure given below to easily check your registration record.
- Select the registration option given on the homepage of the official DBT Bihar agriculture portal and under it select know registration. For your reference, we have provided an image below.
- A new page will open where the user is required to select from the given options:
- Search registration record through Registration ID
- Search registration record through Aadhaar
- Search registration record through Mobile Number
- After selecting from the options given, fill in the information according to your selection and click on the search button.
- Your registration details will appear on the screen.
Online Application for the Agricultural schemes on DBT Bihar Agriculture portal
Farmers can easily apply online for multiple agricultural schemes offered on the DBT Bihar agriculture portal. Follow the procedure given below to apply for your desired scheme.
- Click on the Apply Online option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- A dropdown option will appear which will have all the schemes which can be applied online through the portal.
- Now select from the list of schemes according to your requirement.
- After selection of the scheme the application form for the scheme will open where the applicant is required to fill in all the details asked in the form.
- Fill in the required information and attach the required documents then submit the application form.
Check the status of the scheme application
- Click on the Application status/application print option given on the homepage of the official DBT Bihar agriculture Portal.
- A dropdown will appear which will have multiple schemes options, the user is required to select from the following schemes options:
- Input subsidy Rabi application status
- Input subsidy Kharif application status
- PM Kisan Payment status
- Diesel Grant status
- PM Kisan list of rejected applications
- Warehouse construction status
- After selecting the scheme for which you want to check the application status, a new page will open where you need to enter your application id which was given to you at the time of scheme application.
- Now click on the search button and the status of your scheme application will appear on the screen.
Print out of the application can also be taken from the same page by clicking on the print option given with the scheme name. To get the print of your application you are required to enter the application id and some other details to download the soft copy of your scheme application. That can be used further to take a printout
Check Beneficiary list of PM Kisan Yojana
Follow the procedure given below to check the list of beneficiaries farmers of the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Select the Beneficiary farmer list option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- A dropdown will appear from which you need to select the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Yojana as shown in the image below.
- Beneficiary list checking page will open where the user is required to select his/her State, District, Sub-district, Village, etc. then click on the show button.
- A new page will open where the user is required to select from the status he/she wants to check, the options given on the page are as follows:
- Payment status
- Village status
- Online registration status
- Aadhar authentication status
- Select from the options according to your requirement and after selection, a list will appear which will include accepted farmers, rejected farmers and pending farmers.
Check the beneficiary list of diesel grant & Agricultural input grant scheme
To check the list of Diesel grants and Agricultural input grant schemes on the DBT Bihar agriculture portal, follow the procedure given below.
- Click on the Beneficiary farmers list option which is given just below the PM Kisan Beneficiary list option on the homepage of the DBT Bihar Portal.
- A new page will open where you need to enter some details like the District, Block, Jury, Plan and then click on the view records button.
The beneficiary list of diesel grant & Agricultural input grant scheme will appear on the screen that will include the list of rejected, accepted and pending farmers.
Revise your details on the DBT Bihar Agriculture portal
To make any changes in the details submitted by the farmers on the dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in portal, follow the procedure given below.
- Click on the Details Revision option given on the homepage of the official portal. A drop down will appear which will have 3 options
- Kisan Registration
- PM Kisan
- Check Registration Correction
- Now you need to select where you want to make changes in the details provided by you. After selection, another page will open where you need to verify your account by providing some details asked for on the page.
- After verification, a new page will open where the farmer can further make changes in the details provided by him/her then click on the submit button to submit updated details.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Helpdesk.
|Timings||( 10am to 6pm )|