Ejanma is a portal initiated by the govt. of Karnataka, through this portal people of the state can access the services of birth, death verification and certificate online. Information for birth and death certificates and verification in Karnataka was made accessible online with the help of enjanma.karnataka.gov.in portal. The issuance of birth and death certificate in the state is done under the RBD Act, 1969 and karnataka birth and death registration act 1999. Digitalizing this service brought in convinience for the people of the state, efficiency & trackability for the authorities of the state.
The Ejanma portal is managed by the DES ( Directorate of Economics and Statistics ) of Karnataka through which the authority keeps the information of birth and death statistics updated on the portal. People of the state can access various information through the Ejanma portal like information on status of application of birth and death certificates, verification status, etc. The Ejanma portal was initiated for use of both the authorities and people of the state. People of the state can check all the citizen realted services provided on the enjanma.karnataka.gov.in portal from below.
Birth / Death verification on the Ejanma Portal
Residents of Karnataka who have applied for birth or death certificate can check online if their application is verified or not. To check the verification status of your application, follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of Ejanma by clicking on this link or using this URL, ejanma.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the birth/death verification option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The Birth/Death Search page willl open where the user is required to fill in the following details:
- Birth search or death search
- Registration No.
- Birth/Death Date
- After filling in this information, click on the search button and the verification details will show up. For reference check out the image given below.
- If you want to seach for the birth/death application made in Urban Local BRegistration No.odies before 01/07/2018 then click on the option given below the search button as shown in the image given above.
- Birth/Death Search page for the same will open and the user is required to fill in the following details:
- Registration No.
- Birth/Death Date
- After filling in this information, click on the search button and the details will show up.
Check out all the latest schemes and policies of Karnataka government only at Infokendra.in
Online Application for Birth/Death Karnataka
The Ejanma portal is to provide details and information to the people of the state, as of now the application process can not be performed online on the portal. Applicants are required to visit the nearest Registration kendras to apply for the birth/death certificates. Verification, status checking and even downloading of certificates can be done through the Ejanma Portal of Karnataka but the applications are still taken offline. At the time of applying for the birth/death certificate the applicant is required to carry all the essential documents and information which are as follows:
- DOB and Time of Birth/death
- Name, Father and mother name as well
- Place of birth
- Details about the Hospital
Check Application status on Ejanma Karnataka
After applying for the birth/death certificate offline, the status of application can be tracked through the Ejanma portal. To check the status of your application, follow the procedure given below.
- Click on the Application status option given on the homepage of Ejanma Portal.
- Now the application status page will open where the user is required to select from Registration Numbe or Sakala Number.
- On selecting from the 2 options given above, a form will appear on the page as shown in the image below.
- Now fill in the registration number and search type then click on the submit button. The application sttaus will show up on the screen.
Check the Registration details on ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
Under the registration details section of the Ejanma Portal, the statistics and information related to births and death certificates issues and applied is given. If a user wants to check the stats of birth and death certificate applications and issuance, then he/she can follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of ejanma.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the registration details option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The stats page will open from there the user can check monthly and yearly statistics as shown in the image below.
Provide feedback on the ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
TO provide any feedback related to the services and information provided on the ejanma.karnataka.gov.in portal, click on the feedback option given on the homepage of the official portal. The feedback form page will open where the user is required to fill in the following details
- Select from a feedback or complaint
- birth related or death related
- Name, Email, Mobile number
- Your feedback or complaint in details
After filling in all this information click on the submit button
Fees and Time details for Karnataka Civil Registrations
|Event||Report Time||Search Fee||Extract Fee|
|Birth/death||21 days to 30 days||Rs.2/-||Rs.5/-|
|Birth/death||30 days to 1 year||Rs.5/-||Rs.5/-|
|Birth/death||After 1 year||Rs.10/-||Rs.5/-|
Features & Benefits of Ejanma Karnataka
Digitalizing thess services and information in the state helped both the citizens and the govt. / authorities of the state. It brought in convinience and ease of access to the information for the people of the state and uniformity, transparency and trackability to the govt. and authorities. The status tracking service gives a benefit to the people to stay updated about their certificate applications without the need of visiting any authorities.
|Contact Number||080-22869711, 080-22869721, 080-22869731, 080-22869751|
|Timings||10 am to 5 pm working days|