The government of Haryana came up with an initiative named HREX or the Haryana employment exchange in 2019. This online portal is specifically developed to offer various employment-related services and information to the unemployed youth of the state. This portal is similar to the Sewayojan portal of Uttar Pradesh as the Haryana government also conducts Rojgar Mela or job fairs across the state. The official portal of HREX can be accessed at hrex.gov.in
The HREX portal is useful for both employers and job seekers as it creates ease for the employers to hire from one place & select from multiple applicants according to their requirements without any cost. For job seekers, vocational guidance is also available on the portal and there are many more benefits of the HREX portal which are mentioned below. With the help of the hrex.gov.in portal, the job seeker youth of Haryana can find various employment opportunities, apply for them, participate in the Rojgar Mela/Job fair, etc. All the crucial information about the HREX portal, whether it be registration or how the job seekers can benefit from it, is given below.
If you are an existing employee of the Haryana Government then we recommend checking out the Intra Haryana Portal as it is specifically developed for the employees of Haryana.
Register on the HREX or Haryana Job Fair Portal
All the services and benefits provided on the hrex.gov.in portal can only be availed by the registered users, so follow the registration procedure given below to avail the benefits of the HREX portal.
- Open the official portal of HREX by clicking on this link or using this URL, hrex.gov.in.
- Look for the accounts section on the homepage of the official portal and under it click on the Register option.
- Now a new page will open where you need to select from the following registration options:
- Job seeker registration
- Employer registration
- After selecting from the 2 options, a new page will open where the users are required to do mobile number verification through OTP.
- After the OTP verification, form page for the registration will open according to the option you have selected. In our case we have selected the job seeker registration.
- Now fill in the following information:
- Mobile number
- Email id
- After filling in these details, setup your password and then click on the signup button.
- Now the online application form will open where the job seekers are required to fill in more information about them like:
- Personal information
- Physicall attributes
- Job preferences
- After filling in all these details, click on the save button and your profile will be completed and now you are ready to apply for jobs.
Haryana Job Fair 2021
Job fairs or Rojgar Melas are held across the state where employers are invited and job seekers participate. Through the job fairs job seekers gets the opportunities to apply for jobs for which they are eligible. Both private, public & government job opportunities are available in the job fairs but the applicants or the job seekers who are participating in the fair must fulfill basic eligibility guidelines which are mentioned below.
Basic Eligibility Guidelines
- This initiative is for the eligible youth of Haryana, so make sure you are a resident of the state.
- The applicant must have attained the legal age of working which is 18 years or above.
- There is a basic qualification criteria which the applicants must fulfill.
Login on the HREX Portal
To login on to the hrex.gov.in portal, follow the procedure given below.
- Click on the sign in option given under the account tab on the homepage of the official portal.
- The login page will open where the users are required to fill in their username & password then click on the sign in button as shown in the image below.
Objectives & benefits of the HREX.gov.in Portal
The objective behind this platform was to tackle the rising unemployment problem in the state. Through this initiative the state govt. is trying to solve the problem of unemployment by various solutions. It is not just about the jobs as the govt has systems through which they promote self-employment in the aspiring youth of the state. Guidance is provided on self-employment through which the unemployed youth gets exposure to the opportunities available to them.
With this, an unemployment allowance is also provided by the state government to eligible and deserving candidates. The allowance amount depends on the qualification of the candidate, it can range from Rs. 900 to Rs. 3000 a month. Further, the job fairs which are held across the state on a regular basis provide more & more opportunities to the youth to get employed. The online portal of HREX adds convenience & ease of access for all the parties whether it be job seekers, employers, or the government.
|Address||Rozgar Bhawan, Plot No. IP-6, Sector-14, Panchkula|
|Timings||9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday|