HRMS Punjab is the Integrated Human Resource Management System portal of the state which is an initiative by the Govt. of Punjab. This initiative is for the employees of the Punjab government. Through the HRMS portal of Punjab, the employees of the state govt. can access various services like service book, salary slip services, property return services, and many more services. The portal is for the authorities as well as it provides support in the proper functioning of various departments of the State government.
HR services can be availed without any hassle from the portal. This portal brought in efficiency and convenience for both the authorities and the employees of Punjab as a lot of services can be accessed online with a few clicks for which the employees had to visit multiple offices before. Employees can take benefit of all the services available on the IHRMS portal of Punjab, from below. To access any of the services offered on the HRMS Punjab portal, employees are required to log in to the portal first. If you are not logged in yet, then follow the login procedure given below.
For more convinience employees can download the iHRMS-Punjab mobile appllication from the playstore.
Login on the HRMS Punjab Portal
- Open the official portal of IHRMS Punjab by clicking on this link or using this URL, hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the login option given on the home page of the official portal and the login popup will appear on the screen
- Now you need to fill in your user id and password then click on the login button as shown in the image below.
To set up New password, follow this procedure
- Click on the forget password option from the login popup.
- The password setting page will open where you will have to verify your account by providing some details like
- User id
- employee code
- Now click on the search button and another page will open where some of your details will be mentioned like your name, designation, father/husband name and partially encrypted contact number.
- On that page you need to enter your full contact number, DOB and then click on the get security code button to authenticate.
- Complete the OTP verification and then the new password setting page will open, from there you can setup new login password for your employee account on the HRMS Punjab portal.
Procedure to get your IHRMS Employee code
Details for signing on the HRMS portal of Punjab are given to the employees by their offices only but in case any employee have not received his/her employee code from their office, then they can acquire the same through the IHRMS portal easily. Follow the procedure given below to get your IHRMS Employee code online from hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Open the HRMS portal of Punjab by clicking on this link.
- Click on the get IHRMS Code option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the new page that will open, you are required to fill in some details like:
- select from UID or DOB search
- Aadhaar number
- Registered mobile number
- After providing all these details click on the fetch IHRMS code button and your provided details will be validated on the portal, after validation your IHRMS Code will show up on the HRMS Punjab Portal.
Get your salary or payslip from the HRMS Punjab portal
- Log in to your employee dashboard from the homepage of the official IHRMS portal.
- Click on my services option given on the dashboard of your employee account on the official portal.
- A dropdown will open, from that dropdown select the payroll services option.
- Now a new page will open where you need to click on the payslip download option and your monthly salary slips will open on the portal.
- You can easily download the pdf of your payslips from the same page.
Check property return online
- Click on the view property return option given on the homepage of the official portal under the employee-related tab.
- On the next page you need to select the following details:
- Financial year
- Administrative department
- Designation and some other details as shown in the image below.
- After filling in the details, click on the view apr details button and your annual property return details will appear on the screen.
Check employee E-service book online
- Click on the View e-service book option given under te employee related tab of the homepage of the official HRMS Punjab portal
- The e-service book search page will open where you need to fill in the details as shown in the image below.
- After filling in all the details, click on the search button and your e-service book details will appear on the screen
Procedure to Submit a Feedback on the IHRMS Portal
If the employees have any feedback of the services or any other issues faced on the portal, then they can easily submit their feedback online by following the procedure given below.
- Click on the send feedback option given on the homepage of the officil IHRMS portal.
- Now the feedback form page will open where the user is required to fill in the following details:
- Administrative department
- Website ease feedback
- website content feedback
- website accessibility feedback
- Your feedback in details
- Some other personal details like name, number, email , etc. as shown in the image below.
- After filling in these details, click on the submit button to submit your feedback on the portal.
HRMS Punjab Helpdesk
|Contact Number||0172-2663813, 2660126, 2663812, 2664696|
|Timing||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM working days|