The integrated financial management & information system or the IFMIS Telangana is an initiative towards the enhancement of the government’s financial management, data maintenance, financial analyses, and reporting. Govt. of Telangana came up with the IFMIS portal to increase the transparency and efficiency in the flow of information from the govt. departments. This portal is also very crucial for the employees of Telangana as they can access various employees’ related information and services through the portal.
Some of the services that can be accessed by the employees on the portal are, payslip services, etc. The IFMIS Telangana portal can be accessed at ifmis.telangana.gov.in and it is a very useful portal for both employees of the state and the authorities. Users can access and explore various services provided on the ifmis.telangana.gov.in portal from below. For more convenience download the
IFMIS mobile application from the google play store.
List of Services on the IFMIS Telangana Portal
|Challan entry & cyber challan details|
|E-Seva for challans|
|Bank wise reports|
|Foreign service registration|
Telangana Govt. has come up with the SSMMS portal for the people of Telangana, check out the benefits of the SSMMS portal from here
IFMIS Telangana Portal Login
To be able to access any of the services offered on the IFMIS portal, users are required to log in to the portal. Follow the procedure given below to log in to the IFMIS portal of Telangana.
- Open the official IFMIS portal by clicking on this link or using this URL, ifmis.telangana.gov.in.
- Under the user login panel given on the homepage of the official portal, fill in your username and password and click on the sign-in button.
Check & Download Your Payslip from IFMIS Telangana Portal
It is very easy and convinient for the employees of Telangana to get their salary statements or payslips with the help of the IFMIS portal. If you want to check or download your pay slip then follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official Portal of IFMIS Telangana by clicking on this link or using this URL, ifmis.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the payslip option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now the payslip search page will open where you are required to select from the 2 options given for checking payslips, which are
- Payslip searching through Employee code
- Payslip searching through Account number
- Now fill in the information according to your selection from the 2 options given above.
- In case of Employee code fill in your employee code and click on the search button and further select the month and year for which you want the salary slip then click on search. Your salary slip according to your requirement will show up and you can download it in pdf as well from the same page.
- In the case of the Account number, fill in the bank account number which is linked to the IFMIS portal, and the rest of the process is similar to the above.
Procedure to check TS Treasury Cyber challan details
Follow the procedure given below to check the cyber challan details on the IFMIS portal of Telangana.
- Click on the cyber treasury option given on the homepage of the official IFMIS Telangana portal.
- A drop down will appear from that dropdown you need to select the cyber challan details option as shown in the image given below.
- On the new page that will open, you are required to select from the following options.
- Challan bases search
- department bases search
- Select from the options given above according to your requirement and another page will open.
- On this new page fill in either your challan number or the department code, depending on the selection of option.
- Now click on the submit button and your Treasury Cyber challan details will show up on the screen.
Challan Entry Form
To access the challan entry form on the IFMIS Telangana portal follow the procedure given below.
- Click on the challans option given on the homepage of the official portal of integrated financial management & information system.
- A dropdown will appear from which you need to select the challan form option as shown in the image given below.
- The challan entry form page will open where you neet to fill in some details like
- DDO Code
- After filling in these details, the form will appear on the page, fill in the details asked for in the challan entry form and then subit it.
How to do Foreign service registration on the IFMIS portal?
- Click on the challan option given on the homepage of the official IFMIS Telangana Portal and a dropdown will appear.
- Now select the foreign service registration option from that dropdown and the Foreign Services Organization registration page will open.
- On the Foreign Services Organization registration page, user is required to fill in the following details
- Sub Treasury
- DDO Code
- Name of the Secretariat Department
- Name of the Organisation/Institue
- Address of the Organisation
- TAN Number and some other details as shown in the image given below
- After filling in all the details, click on the register now button
UTR Report Check
- Click on the UTR report option given on the homepage of the official IFMIS portal.
- The UTR Report search page will open where you need to fill in the financial year and UTR number then click on the search button.
Check the Cyber Scroll Data
- Click on the cyber treasury option given on the homepage of the official IFMIS Telangana portal and a dropdownwill appear.
- Click on the cyber scroll data option from that dropdown.
- A new page will open where you need to select from the follwing 2 options:
- Bank wise
- Bank HOA wise
- After selecting from the 2 options, fill in the month and year then click on the search button.
IFMIS Telangana Helpdesk
|IFMIS Hotline Number||7042420033|
|Timings||11 AM-5 PM on working days|