Intra Haryana is an initiative for the employees of the Haryana government, this initiative is taken by the govt. of the state. On the Intra Haryana portal, there are services, facilities, and benefits for the employees of the state. With the help of this digital portal, employees of the state can access various services like salary statements, pensions calculations, bio-data information, General Provident Fund checking, etc. with ease. The main objective behind the creation of this portal is to make things digital so that all these services can be accessed with ease and convenience.
Services offered on the Intra Haryana Portal can be accessed through the portal www.intrahry.gov.in or it can also be accessed through the Karamchari Sahayak mobile application which can be downloaded from the play store. To access any of the services available on intrahry.gov.in, the employees of the state must be registered on the portal. If you are not registered on the Intra Haryana Portal yet, then you can do the registration by following the procedure given below.
List of Employees Services on Intra Haryana Portal
|Online Salary Services|
|General Provident Fund account services|
|Annual Property Return|
|Online leave application|
|Service Book & Annual Confidential Report|
Also checkout welfare shcemes by the Haryana Government for the people of the state.
Employee Registration on the Intra Haryana Portal
- Open the official portal of Intra Haryana by clicking on this link or using this URL, www.intrahry.gov.in.
- Click on the new registration button given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The employee registration page will open where you are required to fill in some details like
- Type of Employee
- Payee code/Unique Code
- Salary Bank Account No
- After filling in this information click on the submit button as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on the submit button, 2 options will popup, the options are as follows:
- Show mobile No from E-salary
- Show mobile No from HRMS
- Select from the 2 options given above and then click on the submit button.
- Now the OTP will be verified and after that the password setting option will appear, where you need to setup your login password.
- After setting up the password, click on the submit button and a pop up will appear with a User Registered Successfully message.
Now you can easily login to your employee dashboard on the portal and access employees services onlline. We have also provided login procedure below for your convinience.
Login on intrahry.gov.in
The login pannel is given on the homepage of the official portal, on opening the official Intra Haryana Portal users will get the login pannel on the right side of the homepage. For your reference we have provided an image below.
The employee is required to fill in his/her payee code or mobile number and password then click on the login button. Your provided credentials will be validated on the portal and after validation your employee dashboard will open.
Download your salary slip from Intra Haryana Portal
Make sure you are registered on the portal to access your salary slip online if not then follow the registration procedure given above. To get your salary slip from the online portal follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official Intra Haryana Portal by clicking on this link
- Now login to your employee account dashboard through your user id and password.
- Click on the salary services option given on your employee account dashboard.
- Now you need to select from the following 2 options
- Salary Slip for specific month or months
- Annual Salary Statement
- Select from the 2 options given above according to your requirement.
- On selection of monthly salary slip, the employee will be required to fill in the year and month for which he/she wants to get the salary slip. For reference checkout the image given below.
- After filling in the details, click on the show button and your salary slip will appear on the screen.
Fill Leave Application online
To fill a leave application on the Intra Haryana Portal, follow the procedure given below.
- Login to your employee dashboard on the intrahry.gov.in.
- Click on the Online leaves and Tour Module option given in the employee dashboard.
- Now click on the My leave option and a drop down will appear, from that dropdown select the Apply for leave option as shown in the image given below.
- Now the leave form page will open which the employee is required to fill in properly. Some of the details you are required to fill in are as follows:
- Type of Leave
- The ground on which leave application and other necessary details
- After filling in all the details, click on the Save button and your leave application will be submitted on the portal. You can also check the status of your application from the portal itself.
Annual Property Return Filling Online
- Click on the annual property return option given on the employee dashboard of Intra Haryana Portal.
- Now fill in the following details on the new page
- Concerned year
- Designation during that financial year
- On submitting these details another page will open where you need to enter the property details and loan details.
- After filling in this information, upload your signature on the portal and then click on the submit button.
Family ID updation on Intra Haryana
- Log in to your employee account on the official portal.
- Now click on the family ID option given on the dashboard of your employee account as shown in the image below.
- A new page will open and from there the employees can edit, add and remove family members. Check out the image given below for reference.
- Fill in the details and then click on the save button.
General Provident Fund Account Services
If the employees of Haryana govt. wants to check their GPF statements or other details related to their GPF then it can be done easily with the help of the Intra Haryana Portal. Whether it be GPF credit, Schedule, Loan recovery statement, all of it can be accessed on the portal. Employees can log in to the portal and access all these services. Al the data is updated on the regular basis on the portal.