The government of Odisha came up with an initiative for the farmers of the state, which is termed the Kalia Yojana. The full form of Kalia is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. With the help of this welfare scheme, the state govt. aims to improve the financial conditions of the farmers of the state. To achieve this, the state govt. will be giving a sum of rs. 10,000 annually to the beneficiaries farmers. The amount under the Kalia Yojana will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Beneficiary farmers will receive the amount in 3 equal installments throughout the year.
With the help of this amount, farmers can improve their agricultural activities and eventually increase their income from it. Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha announced the Kalia Yojana with the objective of providing financial assistance to the small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state.
Latest Updates on the Kalia Yojana
In a recent video conference, the Chief Minister of Odisha announced that a sum of Rs. 1272 crores will be given to around 53 lakh beneficiary farmers of the state under the Kalia Yojana. The sum will be directly deposited into the bank accounts of beneficiaries under the Direct Benefit Transfer module. Further, he added that more beneficiaries are being added under the Kalia Yojana and the updated beneficiaries list will be published soon.
Login on the kalia.odisha.gov.in Portal
Follow the procedure given below to log in to the official portal of Kalia Yojana Odisha.
- Click on the login option given at the top right corner on the homepage of official portal.
- Kalia Portal sign in page will open, there are multiple sign in options given on that page which are as follows:
- VAW Login
- BNO Login
- RTI User Login
- Admin User Login
- DNO Login
- Select from the login options given above and the login page will open.
- Fill in your user id and password then click on the login button.
Check the Updated Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana
To check the latest beneficiary list of the Kalia Yojana of Odisha, follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of Kalia Yojana by clicking on this link or using this URL, kalia.odisha.gov.in.
- Click on the Beneficiary list option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now the beneficiary list checking page will open where you need to fill in your district, block & gram panchayat. For reference check out the image given below.
- After filling in the information, click on the view button and the beneficiary list will show up on the screen which will include both small and marginal farmers and landless workers of the selected area.
- If you want to download the list of Small and Marginal farmers then click on the download button given below the option and if you want to download the list of Landless agricultural labourers then select the file given below it. Check the image given below for referene.
Complete e-KYC on kalia.odisha.gov.in
To complete e-KYC on the Kalia portal of Odisha, follow the process given below.
- Click on the complete your e-KYC option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- e-KYC completetion page will open where you need to go through the guidelines given on the page and fill in your Aadhaar umber.
- Now check the consent box then click on the verify button as shown in the image below.
File Grievance Online
- Click on the Online Grievance Application Form option given at the top on the homepage of official kalia.odisha.gov.in portal.
- The grievance application form page will open where you can go through the instructions first and then you need to click on the proceed button.
- Another page will open where a confirmation is being taken that Do you want to file a Grievance ?, you can select from yes or no option as shown in the image below.
- On the new page that will open, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the show button.
- Now the application form will show up where you are required to provide the details asked for in the form and your grievance in detail. You can also attach any documents related to your grievance to the page.
- After that click on the submit button to submit your grievance application and after submission you will receive an application id.
Track your Grievance Application
- To track the status of your grievance application, you need to select the track your application option given on the Online Grievance Application Form page.
- Application status tracking page will open where you need to enter your Aadhaar or Token number then click on the show button as shown in the image below.
Download the Refund Application Form
- Click on the form option given on the homepage of the official portal of Kalia Yojana Odisha.
- A dropdown will appear and you need to select the refund application option given in that dropdown.
- The Refund application form will open in pdf format and it can also be download from there.
Users can directly download the refund application form by clicking on this link
Features and Benefits of the Kalia Yojana of Odisha
This scheme will enhance the agriculture sector of the state by supporting the farmers who build that sector. All the eligible and the farmers of the state who are in need will be benefitted from the Kalia Yojana. The objective is to enhance the livelihood of the farmers by providing financial support for multiple activities like the acquisition of fertilizers and equipment, Fertilisers, seeds, pesticides, etc. Some of the other benefits provided to the farmers under this scheme are premium Life insurance for the eligible beneficiaries, interest-free crop loans, and much more.
Kalia Yojana Helpdesk