Mahafood is the online web portal of Maharashtra’s department of food, civil supplies and consumer protection which aims at strengthening the public distribution system and also to ensure that all essential commodities are available easily to the public at reasonable rates. It also protects and promotes the rights of the citizens in accordance with the implementation of the consumer protection act of 1986. The online portal also facilitates many services out of which the most important one is the issuing of ration cards and some others are RC Management, supply chain management and a grievance redressal system too. You can check the ration card list of 2020 online and for more related information refer to the information below.
TRICOLOUR RATION CARD SCHEME- (types of ration cards issued)
For the purpose of curbing diversion of foodgrains and make available more foodgrains to the needy families, the State Government announced Tricolour ration card scheme. Three ration cards available under this scheme-
For latest update on the Sharad Pawar Gramin Samruddhi Yojana we recommend checking out the krushiyojana porta.
Yellow Ration Cards or BPL Ration cards
- Issued to Families having annual revenue equal to Rs. 15,000/- or less.
- No family member should be a doctor, lawyer, architect or chartered accountant.
- No family member should be professional taxpayer, sales taxpayer, income taxpayer or eligible to pay any such tax.
- The family should not have a telephone.
- The family should not have a four-wheeler means of transportation.
- No member should hold a total two hectares of Jirayat plot or one-hectare seasonal irrigated plot or half a hectare of the irrigated plot.
Saffron ration cards or AAY (antodaya) Ration card
- Issued to families with annual revenue between Rs.15000 and 1 lakh.
- There should not be any 4 wheeler transport owned by the family.
- All members should not own 4 hectares of irrigated or non-irrigated land in total.
White ration cards or APL Ration cards
- Families with an annual income of 1 lakh or more
- Issued to families who own a four-wheeler transport
- Families owning 4 hectares of irrigated or non-irrigated land are eligible.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR RATION CARD ONLINE
- Pan card
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- gas connection
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
HOW TO VIEW RATION CARD DETAILS on mahafood portal
Also check UP Ration Card List
- visit the official web portal of MAHAFOOD or the department of food, civil supplies and consumer protection here
- on the right side of the homepage, in the online services box click on ‘online fair price shops’
- then click on AePDS- All districts link on the next page
- You will be redirected to the maha epos webpage, on the homepage of which look for RC details on the left side.
- Then enter your SRC Number and submit
- Your RC – Maharashtra ration card details will appear on yo
HOW TO VIEW THE Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020
- Visit the official webpage of the department of food, civil supplies and consumer protection of the government of Maharashtra here
- On the left side of the homepage, click on the public distribution system link.
- You will be redirected to a page where the search for the option of Ration cards on the left, click on it.
- Then a new page will open, wherein look for the option of ‘district wise classification and number of ration cardholders.
- The list of ration cardholders will appear on your screen
|Item Name||AAY||BPL||Priority household|
BENEFITS OF HAVING A RATION CARD
- Ration cards are also used as the identity of people of a state
- Are also useful for SC’s and ST’s as it helps them get benefits to government schemes.
- Food items and food grains like wheat, rice, barley, pulses, sugar, kerosene and oil etc. at low prices are available if you have BPL or APL ration cards