The government of Madhya Pradesh came up with an initiative named MGGSK or the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra. With the help of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra, the state government aims to provide various Government to citizen services and some business to citizen services as well to the residents of Madhya Pradesh. This initiative is brought in to expand the digitalization to the rural parts of the state.
This initiative is projected to connect around 23,000-gram panchayats of Madhya Pradesh to the mp.gov2egov.com portal through which people of those areas will be able to access various services in multiple sectors. Whether it be education, welfare schemes, financial services or training, etc. The opening of several gramin seva kendras will generate employment in the rural areas and through these kendras more people from rural areas will be skilled and become employable.
Just like the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra, our portal Infokendra also provides information on various state and central government schemes through which the public can benefit.
List of services offered on the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra
Residents of Madhya Pradesh who lives in rural parts of the state can avail a variety of services from the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra. We have provided a list of services below, which you can avail from the Seva Kendra.
|Various Citizen services like pan card services, voter card services, birth/death certificates, etc|
|Land & Property information services|
|Educational services like Skill courses, Legal literacy, etc.|
|Educational welfare schemes like PMG Disha, Cyber gram, etc|
|B2C services like Train, bus, air tickets|
|Mobile, DTH recharge, and Ecommerce services|
Register & Apply for the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra
If any resident of the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh wants to open a MG-GSK in his/her area then the first step is registering on the portal. We recommend going through the eligibility guidelines mentioned below before starting the application process. Eligible users can follow the registration procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra by clicking on this link or using this URL, mp.gov2egov.com.
- Click on the register button given on the homepage of the official portall.
- Now the user registration form page will open where the user is required to fill in the following details:
- Mobile Number
- After filling in all these details upload your resume and click on the register button as shown in the image below.
- Your application will be checked and verified by the officials and if you are eligible for it then you will receive a further set of guidelines to apply & setup the Kendra
Eligibility Guidelines to Register for the MG-GSK
The guidelines mentioned below are required to be fullfilled by the applicants to get approval for the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra.
- Applicants who are the permanent residents of the rural parts of the Madhya Pradesh can become eligible for the MG-GSK.
- The applicant must have attained the legal working age of 18 years or above.
- Applicants must not have any legal liabilities or cases against them to become eligible for it.
- To provide various services through the online portal, the applicant must have that basic knowledge of computers and internet.
- There are various positions in the Seva Kendras, the positions are given according to the educational qualification level of the applicant. In case of past experience there will be an edge over other applicants.
Documents required for the application
List of the documents provided below includes all the basic documents required for the application. To check the full list of documents, we recommend checking the official portal of MGGSK.
Apply for District & Block Incharge
The concerned department open up for applications for district & block incharge in a specific time span. Recently when the applications were open on the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra portal, the officials received more than enough applications from across the state. These applications are analysed and the suitable & eligible candidates are picked from those applications. If the officials couldn’t find the same from the received applications, new applications option is made available to the public. As of now the department is not receiving applications for such positions, we will make sure to update as soon as it opens on the official portal.
Find your district in-charge on mp.gov2egov portal
- Click on the DI info option given on the homepage of the official portal of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra.
- District incharge checking page will open where the users are required to fill in the following details:
- Designation, under it click on district incharge
- After selecting these details, the details of district incharge will show up on the same page. It will include name and mobile number of the district incharge. For reference check out the image given below.
Apply for VLE in Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra
To apply for the village level entreprenuer in MP, follow the procedure given below.
- Open the Mp.gov2egov.com portal and click on the career option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in the following details:
- Gram Panchayat
- After filling in the information given above, the list of vacancies will show up on the screen ( if available ).
- If there are vacancies available for the VLEs then it must be there in the list.
- Now click on the VLE option and a new page will open where the application form for the VLE is given.
- Fill in all the details asked for in the form and attach all the required documents then simply submit the form.