Meri Fasal Mera Byora is an initiative by the government of Haryana which aims to provide information on the land and crops to the farmers of the state. It is a multi-level transparent system through which the ease of accessing information and transparency of data is attained in the agriculture sector of the state. There are multiple types of information and services that can be acquired by the farmers from the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal such as: land information, crop information, insurance services, compensation for crop damage, and other financial assistance services for the farmers of the state.
Recently the state govt. reopened the portal for the farmers of the state so that they can sell their wheat, pulses, mustard, and other produce with convenience and ease. Farmers are required to schedule everything through the e-procurement system, they are required to select the dare, mandi, and provide several other details to schedule their crop selling. We have provided a list of services and information that can be acquired by the farmers on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Services list
all the services mentioned below are available on the fasal.haryana.gov.in portal.
|Farmer and Crop Registration|
|Details of the Farm|
|Details of the Crop|
|Information on crop buying and selling|
|Agricultural Credit distribution|
|seeds, fertilizers distribution|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Kisan Registration
Kisan Registration on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal of Haryana is must for the farmers of the state. As the goverment of Haryana provides various welfare schemes to the farmers of the state but to avail those schemes and benefits, the farmers must be registered on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal according to the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare of the state. Complete registration can not be performed online, the registering farmers will be required to visit the nearest seva kendra with all the required documents for verification. If the farmer failed to submit the essential documents offline, the online registration done by the farmer will be cancelled.
Follow the procedure given below to complete your online registration
- Visit the official portal of Meri Fasal Mera Byora by clicking on this link or using this URL, fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Now click on the Farmer section ( किसान अनुभाग ) option given on the homepage of the official portal. We have provided an image below for reference
- Now the farmer section will open where there are 3 types of Farmer registration options are given which are as follows:
- Registration of Farmers of Haryana
- Registration of farmer of the neighboring state
- Registration of farmers of neighboring state whose land is in Haryana
- Farmers are required to select from these options accordingly. After selecting the option another page will open where farmers are required to fill in their mobile number and click on the login button.
- Now the registration form page will open where the farmers are required to fill in some details about themselves and after filling click on the save button.
- In the next step, farmers are required to fill in information about their land, bank details and information of their mandi.
- Submit the registration form after filling in all these details and you will be guided by the officials for further offline document submission and verification.
Get Kisan Registration Printout
We recommend taking printout of your online registration, to get the printout of kisan registration from the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal follow the procedure given below.
- Open the farmer section of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal and on that page, farmers will get 3 options for printout.
- Take Printout of the Registration of Haryana Farmers
- Take Printout of the Registration of neighboring state Farmers
- Take Printout of the Registration of neighboring state Farmers whose land is in Haryana
- select from the given option accordingly and after selection, a new page will open. On that page fill in your mobile number, name and bank account number then click on the print button.
List of Documents required for Kisan registration
Change Farmer’s Bank Details Online
Farmers who wants to chnge their bank details on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal can follow the procedure given below to do the same.
- Visit the farmer section ( किसान अनुभाग ) of the official portal by clicking on this link.
- As there were 3 options in the farmer registration and registration printout, similarly there are 3 options for changing bank details as well which are:
- Change bank details option for the farmers of Haryana
- Change bank details option for the neighboring state farmers
- change bank details option for the neighboring state farmers whose land is in Haryana
- Select from the option accordingly and a new page will open where farmers are required to fill in their mobile number and click on the Next button.
- After clicking on the next button another page will open where the farmer can change his/her bank details.
Features and Benefits of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
The sole objective of this portal was to benefit the farmers of the state and improve the agriculture sector of the state. The portal brings in transparency in various activities of agruculture sector whether it be accessing the information of land or crop or prooviding benefits of the farmers welfare schemes in the state. Apart from the services mentioned above, there are various other benefits and services which are provided to farmers of Haryana, like subsidy on food, seeds, agricultural equipment
Fasal Haryana Helpdesk
|Contact Number||18001802060 / 18001802117|