PPP Haryana or the Parivar Pehchan Patra of Haryana is an initiative by the govt. of the state under which a family ID is given to the families in Haryana as an identification document. This initiative aims to create and maintain a database to make sure that the welfare schemes and other G2C services are reaching the right beneficiaries in the state. It is recommended by the state govt. that people of the state should register for the Parivar Pehchan Patra to get benefitted from various welfare schemes of the govt. of Haryana.
Whether it be old-age pension schemes, food security schemes, or similar other welfare schemes, all of these are linked to the Parivar Pehchan Patra of Haryana. More welfare schemes and other services like unemployment allowance, etc will be linked to the Parivar Pehchan Patra in the future so the people of the state should register for the PPP as soon as they can. All the services and details on PPP Haryana registration, status checking, and updating can be accessed from below. The official portal of Parivar Pehchan Patra, govt. of Haryana can be accessed at meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora is a portal launched by the govt. of Haryana for the farmers of the state, get the benefits of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora initiative of Haryana by clicking here.
Apply For Parivar Pehchan Patra, Haryana
Families residing in Haryana are required to apply for the PPP ID and an 8 digit family id will be provided to them which they can further use to avail the benefit of any service or scheme by the state government. As of now, there are no ways to register for the PPP id online, It can be applied through 3 channels which are as follows:
- With the help of VLE’s ( Village Level Entrepreneurs ) in the Common Service Centers.
- Through the Saral Kendras which are managed by the state govt.
- Through Parivar Pehchan Patra operators
Willing applicants can reach out to one of the meduims mentioned above and apply for the family ID under PPP Haryana. Your application can be tracked through the Saral Portal of Haryana, To track your Parivar Pehchan Patra application status follow the procedure given below.
Track Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Status
- Open the Saral portal of Haryana by clicking on this link.
- CLick on the track application online option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now the pplication tracking page will open where you need to select the CRID – Citizen Resources Information Department option in the department section.
- Select the PPP service and fill in your application id, then click on the check status button as shown in the image below.
Download PPP Haryana
People can download their PPP from the CSC portal, follow the procedure given below to download your PPP from the CSC portal Haryana.
- Open the official CSC portal, from the homepage of the official portal click on the Parivar Pehchan Patra option.
- A new page will open where you can download your PPP through your family id and you can even search your family id through your Aadhaar number as shown in the image given below.
Update or changes in the Parivar Pehchan Patra
The ways through which you can make changes or updates in your PPP ID are mentioned below.
- Self-update through online portal
- Get assistance from VLE’s, Saral Kendras, or PPP operators
Update through online portal
- Open the official portal of Parivar pehchan Patra by clicking on this link.
- Click on the Update family details option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- A new page will open where you will be asked if you have your family id or not, as in this case you must be having your ID then click on yes.
- Now a new page will open where you need to fill in your family id and click on the search button as shown in the image below.
- Now you need to authenticate your ID with OTP verification.
- After verification the updation form will open where you can make the required changes in your Parivar Pehchan Patra and then submit it on the portal.
Get assistance from VLE’s, Saral Kendras, or PPP operators
You need to contact your nearest VLE, Saral Kendra, or the PPP operator and provide them your family ID. The official assisting you will make the changes according to you and update your new details in the Parivar Pehchan Patra. Verification will also be done to verify the new details provided by you.
PPP Haryana Helpdesk
|Timings||8 AM to 8 PM working days|