Patta Chitta is an online portal that was launched by the Tamil Nadu Govt with the aim of providing Land record documents of Tamil Nadu online.
What is Patta Chitta?
As we have talked about over what sort of report Patta and Chitta is. Patta is likewise named as ROR or Record of Rights as it is the main report required to demonstrate your lawful directly over a particular land. The information incorporate subtleties like:-
- Name of the owner of land
- Patta Number
- Tax Details
- Type of land
Chitta is the reports which record the region, size, and possession subtleties of the land. Both the reports were given by the Tamil Nadu government and now the Government has combined both and all the land income record is presently kept as patta.
Apply online for Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu
A bit by bit direct is given beneath for the use of patta chitta records by the Tamil Nadu Government. Essentially follow the means offered underneath to apply for Patta Chitta online.
- Visit the official e-services portal from here.
- Now, click on the first option which is View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract
- A new page will open select your District and type of area there.
- Fill the details like Taluk, Village, etc
- After filling just check the information provided and submit it.
Also check Tnpds Ration Card Status
Documents required for Registration
While applying for the patta chitta archive online on e-administration entryway of Tamil Nadu you will be required to have the records recorded underneath.
- SaleDeed both original and a copy
- Possession proof like electricity bill or tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate
Check Patta Chitta Status
- Visit the Tamil Nadu E-district portal from the link given above.
- Fill in your application id.
- Recheck your application id and click on the check status.
Process of Transfer of Patta
If the land is being sold or bought in the state then there is a need to transfer the patta chitta documents as well and the procedure for the same is given below.
- File an application for Patta transfer in Tehsildar Office.
- The authorities will go through the information and documents provided by you and then they will either accept your application or reject it.
Validate or Verify your Patta Certificate?
- Visit the official e services portal of tamil nadu from the link given above.
- Click on the verify patta option.
- Now just enter your reference number and click on submit.
Process of checking A – register extract
- Visit the e-service portal of Tamil Nadu from here
- On the homepage click on the option’ View A-Register Extract‘
- On the new page fill in the details given below.
- Survey Number
- Subdivision Number
- Re-check the information you provided and then click on submit.
- after you click on the submit button your documents will appear on the portal.