The government of Rajasthan came up with an online portal for the employees of the state government. Paymanager was the name of that initiative by the Rajasthan government. On this portal the employees of the Rajasthan govt. gets access to a variety of services like salary slips, pensions services, loan services, leave application services, etc. All these services can be accessed by the employees of the state govt. who are registered on the paymanager.raj.nic.in. The portal was developed by the National Informatics Centre.
Paymanager PRI is an extension to the PayManager portal of Rajasthan that is specifically for the government employees of the panchayat areas of the state. Functionality and services provided are similar but for signing into the dashboard there’s a separate login page for PayManager PRI.
hrms.punjab.gov.in is a similar portal for the govt. employees of Punjab. If you are also a government employee of the Punjab state then we recommend checking out the HRMS portal.
Employee services on the Paymanager portal Rajasthan
There are several services provided on the official portal to the govt. employees of the state, some of them are listed below.
|income tax statements|
|leave application services|
|Employee transfer request|
|Employee medical bills services|
Registration on the Paymanager Portal
There are 2 registration options given on the official paymanager.raj.nic.in portal that is HOD registration & Bank registration. Registration procedures for both registrations are given below.
For HOD Registration
- Open the official portal of paymanager Rajasthan by clicking on this link or using this URL, paymanager.raj.nic.in.
- Click on the HOD registration option given on the homepage of the official portal, just below the login button.
- The registration form page will open on a new page where the users are required to fill in the following information:
- IFMS UserName & Password
- After filling in the IFMS username and password, click on the verify IFMS login button as shown in the image below.
- After verification, fill in the following details in the registration form:
- Employee ID
- PayManager name, email & mobile number
- IFMS name, email & mobile number
- Now complete the OTP verification by clicking on the generate OTP option.
- After successful OTP verification the HOD registration process will be completed.
- From the homepage of the official PayManager portal of Rajasthan, click on the bank registration option.
- The registration page will open where the users are required to fill in the follwing details:
- FirstName & LastName
- User Type
- Bank Code
- SubTreasury Code
- Email & Mobile number
- Set up password
- After filling all these details, click on the verify contact button given below the form, as shown in the image below.
Login on the paymanager.raj.nic.in
Employees can log in on the paymanager.raj.nic.in portal and access all the services and benefits by following the procedure given below.
- Click on the For DDO/Employee Login option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The employee login option will appear on the PayManager portal homepage.
- Now the users are required to select from the following login options:
- DDO login
- Employee login
- Digital login
- Department login
- Sub DDO login
- HOD/Sub HOD
- After selecting from the given login options, fill in your username and password then click on the login button as shown in the image above.
Employees login password reset procedure
- Click on the Forgot Password(Employee Login) option given below the login button on the homepage of the official PayManager portal.
- The reset Password Request Form page will open where the users are required to fill in the following details:
- Employee ID:
- Bank Account No
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Now click on the verify contact number button and comlpete the verification process.
- After verification the users will be able to reset the new passwords on the same page.
- After setting up the password, click on the submit details button.
Download Payslip from the paymanager.raj.nic.in portal
- To download the payslip, employees are required to first login on the official portal by following the login process given above.
- From your account dashboard, click on the employee corner option and under it select the payslip option.
- On the new window, select the time period for which you want the salary slip and click on the submit button.
- The payslip for the selected time period will appear on the screen and employees can download it from there as well.
For GA 55 Employee Details
- To get the GA 55 employee details from the official portal, the employees are required to login on the portal first.
- After signing in to the employees dashboard click on the GA 55 employee details option which is given under the employee corner section.
- Select the time period for which you want the GA 55 details and a new page will open.
- On this new page, employee name will be given and the employee is required to select from some options given below. After that select the file type that you want to download and click on the download button.
|Contact Number||0141-2744402,0141-5111010, 0141-5111007|