The full form of RajSSO is the Rajasthan Single Sign-On, it is an online portal developed by the government of Rajasthan. On this online portal, the people of the state can access a variety of government to citizen services and welfare schemes provided by the state government. To avail of the benefit of services and schemes offered on the RajSSO portal, users are required to register on the portal first, after registration each user gets an SSO ID which is a must to avail of the benefits of the portal. The official portal of RajSSO can be accessed at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
For more convenience of the users, there is a mobile application as well which the users can download in their smartphones from the play store and access all the services and benefits of RajSSO Portal from their smartphones.
Just like RajSSO, there is one more portal of the Rajasthan Govt. named RajSSP, this portal specifically offers information and services related to pension.
Services offered on the RajSSO Portal
There are various G2C services in different sectors that are offered on the SSO Rajasthan Portal. We have mentioned some of the top services offered on the portal below.
|e-Devasthan||Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana|
|RajSSO ID for arms license||Raj SSO Drug Control Department|
|Digital Visitor Register||E-Library|
|E-Bazaar SSO ID Registration||Artisan Registration|
|Business Registration||BPAS (UDH)|
There are many more services available on the RajSSO portal, to check the full list of all the services we recommend visiting the official portal.
Registration for the RajSSO ID
As mentioned above, it is a must to have the RajSSO Id to avail of the services and benefits of the online portal. To get the RajSSO id to follow the procedure given below There are 3 types of registration options citizen registration, Udhyog registration & government employee registration. All of these registration procedures are given below.
Citizen Registration on RajSSO Portal
- Open the official portal of RajSSO by clicking on this link or using this URL, sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the registration option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now select the citizen option as shown in the image below.
- Now select from the following options given on that page:
- Jan Aadhaar
- After selecting from the options given above fill in the details accordingly, in our case we selected Jan Aadhaar hence we are required to fill in the JanAadhaar ID as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Next button and set up your account password. After that click on the register or submit button and complete the registration procedure
Udhyog Registration Procedure
- From the registration tab, instead of selecting the citizen tab click on the udhyog option.
- Now 2 options will appear which are as follows:
- Udhyog Aadhaar
- BRN ( business registration number )
- On selecting from the 2 options given above the applicant is required to fill in the information accordingly. For reference check out the image given below.
- After filling in the information, click on te next button and setup your password then click on the submit button.
Government Employee Registration Procedure
- Click on the govt. employee option which is given under the registration tab on the homepage of the official RajSSO Portal.
- Now fill in the following details:
- SIPF number ( State insurance & provident fund number )
- SIPF Password
- After filling all these details, click on the next button.
To complete the registration procedure follow the login process given below.
SSO Rajasthan Portal Login
To complete the registration process, users are required to log in and complete the profile details after following the registration procedure given above.
- From the homepage of the official RajSSO portal, click on the login option.
- Fill in your SSO Id or username and password then click on the login button.
- After signing into your dashboard, the profile option will appear where users are required to fill in some details like:
- personal details like name, gender, etc.
- mobile number
- residential details and much more as shown in the image below.
Recover RajSSO ID & Password
For users who forgot their RajSSO ID which is required to log in and access the portal services, there is an option to recover the id. Follow the procedure given below to recover your RajSSO ID.
- Click on the Forget my Digital ID option given on the homepage of the official portal under the login tab.
- Now select the type of user whether you are a Citizen user Udhyog user or Govt. employee
- After that select from the following options:
- Jan Aadhaar number
- After selecting from the options given above, fill in the required id accordingly.
- Now a message will be sent to the registered mobile number which will include your SSO ID
Users can directly get the id by sending a message ” RJ SSO ” to this number “9223166166” as well.
For the users who forgot their passwords, the procedure is as follows:
- Click on the forgot password option given below the login button on the homepage of the official RajSSO portal.
- Now select from the following options given:
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number
- Now fill in your SSO ID and the details that you have selected from the options given above.
- Now the OTP verification is required to complete the password reset process.