Seva Sindhu portal is an initiative by the govt. of Karnataka to provide various G2C services to the people of the state with ease of online access. The portal brings transparency, efficiency, reliability, and convenience to both the government and the public of the state. Under the one portal, the people of Karnataka can access various services of different departments of the state whether it be the Revenue department, transport department, etc. The official Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka can be accessed at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
List of Department & services on the Seva Sindhu Portal Karnataka
The following departments offer services on the Seva Sindhu portal:
- Agricultural Marketing Department
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Ayush Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Bangalore North University
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- CADA Directorate
- Cauvery Niravari Nigam Limited
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Collegiate Education
- Commerce And Industries Department
We can not list all the departments and the services provided by them here, we recommend visiting the department and services page of the official Seva Sindhu portal by clicking on this link
For birth/death certificate related services, checkout the Ejanma Portal of Karnataka
Registration on the Seva Sindhu Portal
follow the procedure given below to get yourself registered on the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in portal.
- Open the official portal of Seva Sindhu Karnataka by clicking on this link.
- Click on the new user register here option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now a new page will open where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on the next butotn.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number linked with yourr Aadhaar card which is needed to be verified.
- After verification the portal registration page will open where you need to enter some basic details and set up your account password then click on the submit button.
Seva Sindhu Driver Scheme Application
Due to the pandemic situations, the govt, of Karnataka came up with a scheme dedicated for the auto, taxi, or cab drivers of the state. Under this scheme financial assistance of rs. 3,000 is given to around 2.10 lakh beneficiaries auto/cab/taxi drivers of the state. The state government allocated a sum of Rs. 63 crores for the implementation of this scheme. Follow the procedure given below to apply for the Seva Sindhu Driver scheme.
- Click on the Disbursement of cash relief to auto-rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers for COVID-19″ Option given on the homepage of the official sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in portal.
- The application form will open on the next page where you are required to fill in all the information asked for in the form.
- Attach the required documents with your application form and submit your application on the portal.
Eligibility guidelines for the Driver Scheme Karnataka
Taxi Drivers, Cab Drivers & Auto Drivers of the state are eligibile to get benefitted from this scheme.
List of required documents for Scheme application
|Transport Driver Proof|
|Vehicle Registration Details|
Track Application status on sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the track your application status option given on the homepage of the official Seva Sindhu portal.
- The application tracking page will open where you need to select from the 2 following options: Through Application Reference Number or Through OTP/Application Details.
- After selecting from the options given above you will have to fill in information based on your selection.
- On selecting the application reference number option you will have to fill in the Application Submission or delivery Date and Application Reference Number. For reference check out the image given below.
- On selecting through the OTP option, you will have to select the service from the list given and then click on the submit button. After that, you will have to do the OTP verification.
- After the OTP verification, your application status will be displayed.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Helpdesk
|Contact Number||8088304855/ 6361799796|
|Address||13, CRN Chambers, Above Dhanalakshmi Bank, 2nd Floor, Karsturba Road, Bangalore-560001|
|Timings||9AM-6PM Working Days|