Sewayojan is an initiative of the government of Uttar Pradesh. It is an online portal that is specifically developed to provide employment-related information and services to the unemployed youth of the state. The official portal of Sewayojan can be accessed at sewayojan.up.nic.in. This portal acts as a bridge and fills the gap between employers and job seekers. Unemployed youth or job seekers of Uttar Pradesh can benefit from this portal as they can find job opportunities on the portal both private and government, they can also connect with the employers.
Rojgar Mela is one of the crucial parts of the Sewayojan portal of Uttar Pradesh. Rojgar Mela is conducted in several parts of the state where employers come with thousands of vacancies and job seekers get the opportunities of being employed according to their skillset & experience. The Employment Department of Uttar Pradesh came up with this portal for the convenience of job seekers and employers & the objective was to tackle the rising unemployment in the state. The NIC ( National Informatics Centre ) of Uttar Pradesh manages the Sewayojan portal.
Currently, Uttar Pradesh has around 90 employment offices under the Training and Employment of UP. Out of these 90 offices, 57 areas district employment offices, 18 of them are regional offices,1 town employment office & 1 professional education Employment Office, rest 13 are University Employment Bureau. Further 52 coaching cum guidance centers were initiated to uplift the skillset & employability of the weaker section of the state such as SC, ST, OBC, differently-abled, etc.
For services like caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate, etc in Uttar Pradesh, check out the E district portal of UP.
Registration on the Sewayojan portal of Uttar Pradesh
3 types of registrations can be performed on the Sewayojan portal which are job seeker registration, employer registration & Sewa Mitra registration. All the registration procedures are given below.
Job Seeker registration on Sewayojan portal
Those who are looking for a job in Uttar Pradesh can follow the procedure given below to get themselves registered on the Sewayojan portal. after registering on that portal, jobseekers will be able to avail various employment opportunities,
- Open the official portal of Sewayojan UP by clicking on this link or using this URL, sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Click on the new account option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The sign up page will open where the job seekers are required to select and fill the following information:
- Select the job seeker option in the type
- Enter your name, mobile number & email id
- Setup your user id & password
- Now click on the submit button as shown in the image given below.
- After registering on the portal, log in to your dashboard and fill in all the required information such as:
- Personal information
- Educational or qualification information
- Work experience
- Language knowledge
Note – All the applicants are required to upload or provide information of their complete qualification whether it be schooling, UG, PG, or any other certificate or diploma courses. If the candidate only enters his or her highest educational qualification like Masters, etc then he/she won’t be able to apply for the vacancies which are there for UG so it is recommended to add all the qualification details.
Employer & Sewa Mitra Registration
The Sewayojan portal registration for employers and Sewa Mitra is similar to the procedure given above. The only difference is that in the type section employers can select the employer’s options and Sewa Mitras can select the Sewa Mitra option. The rest of the portal registration procedure is similar.
Login on the Rojgaar Sangam UP
- To login on the sewayojan.up.nic.in portal, visit the official portal and from the homepage of the official portal select the login option.
- The login page will open where the users are required to select from the following login types:
- Departmental officer
- Sewa Mitra
- After selecting from the following options, fill in your user id & password then click on the submit button.
- Your provided information will be validated and after validation your account dashboard will open.
Rojgar Mela or the UP Job Fair
To tackle the unemployment in the state, the employment offices are putting efforts to create more and more employment opportunities for the youth of the state. Whether it be the government sector or private sector, the goal is to bridge the gap between the employer and the job seekers. One of such initiatives is the Rojgar Mela or the Job fair of Uttar Pradesh through which the employment offices gather employers and job seekers in one place. Employers get an opportunity to hire employees according to their requirements as a lot of eligible and capable job seekers of the state attend this fair.
To participate in the job fair or Rojgar Mela of Uttar Pradesh the candidates are required to register on the Sewayojan portal by following the registration procedure given above. Employers are also required to register on the portal to participate in the fair, the procedure for the same is also mentioned above. Employers posts all the vacancies available on the portal and the notification for the same is automatically sent to the eligible job seekers through emails. Candidates are short-listed from the total applications received by the employers and the short-listed candidates are invited for the employment fairs which are conducted by the district-level committees.
Check the Current Job fairs running in the state
- Open the homepage of the official Sewayojan portal and select the option ” Click here to see the list of job fairs running in the state”
- For reference check out the image given below.
- A new page will open where the following information is given:
- Job fair id
- Starting date and end date
- Level of the fair
- Location of the job fair
- Users can select the job fair according to their requirement by clicking on the participate button given with the details as shown in the image below.
- On selecting the participate button, the job seekers will be redirected to the login page of the Sewayojan portal.
How to search for jobs on the Sewayojan Portal of UP?
Job seekers can search for various government, private, outsource, and Rojgar Mela jobs on the Rojgaar Sangam portal. The procedure for the same is given below.
- From the homepage of the official Sewayojan portal, click on the private jobs option.
- The job search page will open where the users can select from he following job options according to their requirements:
- Outsource jobs
- Private jobs
- Government jobs
- Rojgar Mela jobs
- For reference check out the image given below.
- After selecting from the following jobs type options the users are required to fill in the following details:
- Salary Range
- After filling in all these details, click on the search button.
- The jobs according to your provided details will show up as shown in the image below.
- From here users can click on the job details option and a new page will open where all the details about the listed job will be given.
- Users are advised to go through all the details and make sure they are eligble for the job before applying for it.
Benefits of the Sewayojan Portal
- On the Sewayojan.up.nic.in the portal, eligible job seekers can easily register the portal without any hassle.
- They can search for multiple jobs whether it be private, government, outsourced, or Rojgar Mela jobs.
- Applications for the job can also be made submitted online through the portal.
- Whenever any new vacancies are updated by the employers on the portal, all the eligble candidates gets a notifcation email about that vacancy.
- Job seekers can even search for the jobs according to their preference or requirements.
- Employers gets access to lakhs of job seekers on a single portal.
- They can post new jobs or update vacancies any time on the portal without any cost.
- There re several other benefits for the employers such as online return filing facility, etc.
|Address||Guru Govind Singh Marg,Bans mandi chauraha Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Contact Number||0522-2638995, 91-7839454211, 155330|
|Time||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday|