The government of Uttar Pradesh came up with a welfare scheme named Shadi Anudan Yojana. Under this initiative, the state government’s objective is to provide financial aid to the financially weak section of the society for the marriage of their daughters. A sum of Rs. 51,000 is provided under the Shadi Anudan yojana to the eligibile beneficiary families. There are some guidelines realted to the eligibility and application for this scheme like families can benefit from this scheme for marriage of only 2 daughters, etc.
People of the state can apply through the procedure given below and they can also go through all the guidelines related to the scheme given below.
For registration and certificate services in UP, check out the IGRS portal of UP
Shadi Anudan Yojana Application
Fortunately the state government has provided an option to apply for the scheme online for the ease and convinience of the peopl of UP. Follow the procedure given below to apply online for the Shadi Anudan Yojana of Uttar Pradesh.
- Open the official portal of the Shadi Anudan scheme by clicking on this link or using this URL, shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click on the new registration option given under the services tab on the homepage of the official portal.
- Under it there are 3 options from which the applicant is required to select one, the options are as follows:
- General, SC, ST Category Application
- OBC Category Application
- Minority class category application
- On selecting the option according to your requirement the registration form page will open.
- On the registration form page the applicant is required to fill in multiple details and attach the required documents as shown in the image above.
- After filling the form an OTP verification will be done on the same page and after the OTP verification click on the submit button to successfully submit the Shadi Anudan Yojana registration form on the portal.
Eligibility Guidelines for the Shadi Anudan Yojana Application
Only those applicants who fulfil the eligibility guidelines mentioned below can apply for the scheme.
- Only those families who are residents of Uttar Pradesh can benefit from this scheme.
- Their daughter or bride and groom must have attained the legal marriage age which is 18 years & 21 years or above.
- This scheme is for the financially weaker section of society only.
- Applicants coming from the general, OBC’s, SC, ST, and minority are eligible for this scheme.
Other important guidelines
Under the scheme, the financial aid is directly provided to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries so the beneficiaries must have their bank account and Aadhaar./mobile number linked. The financial aid will only be transfered in the case of marriage is being done with the family’s consent.
Documents required for the application
Some of the basic documents required for the application of Shadi Anudan scheme are mentioned below. To check the list of all the required documents for the scheme application, we recommend visiting the official shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in portal.
|Bank Account details|
Check Status of Shadi Anudan Scheme Application
- Click on the application form status option given on the homepage of the official shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in portal.
- The user login page will open where you are required to fill in the following details:
- Application number
- Bank account number
- After filling in this information click on the login button.
- After signing into the portal, your scheme application status will show up.
For update or changes in the scheme application form
On the shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in portal, there is an option for the applicants through which they can make changes or update the information provided in the application form. Follow the procedure given below to do the same.
- Click on the Application Form Modification option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The login page will open where you are required to sign into the portal by filling in the following details:
- Application Number
- Bank Account Number
- After sucessfully signing into the portal, you will be able to edit your application form.
- Make the required changes or updates in the details and then save the application form.
By following a similar process, users can take the printout of their application form. The application form print option is given on the homepage of the official portal.
Shadi Anudan Helpdesk
|Contact Number||18004190001, 18001805131, 0522-2286199|