The full form of SSMMS is the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System, it is an initiative by the govt. of Telangana. TSMDC, the Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation along with the Department of Industries, and Commerce of the Telangana govt. came up with a platform named SSMMS. The Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System was started with the aim of making the process of sand sales management of Telangana, more effective, efficient, and easily accessible. Under the SSMMS sand can be easily booked online and it can also be tracked through the official portal by the people of the state.
Almost all the services related to sand in Telangana can be accessed from the portal. This portal brought in transparency, exclusion of 3rd parties, efficiency, and multiple other benefits to the people and the govt. of Telangana. Users who want to benefit from any of the services provided on the SSMMS portal can access it from below.
List of services on the SSMMS Portal
|Customer Online Registration|
|Online Sand Booking|
|Sand Order Tracking|
|Bulk Sand Application|
Online Sand Booking on SSMMS Telangana
For booking sand online from the SSMMS platform of Telangana, follow the procedure given below.
- Visit the online sand booking portal of Telangana by following this link.
- Click on the online sand booking option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- Now the login popup will appear where the user is required to log in by filling in their user id and password.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in your district and nearest stockyard, etc.
- Now the sand booking form will open where you need to further add more details for the sand order.
- After filling in the details properly, click on the order button. After a successful order, an order receipt will be received which is used further for tracking and order status.
- A new page will open with the list of customers who have been registered with all the details complete. To check the status of your registration, You need to fill in your mobile number and captcha code provided on the same page and click on search.
- The status of your registration will appear on the screen.
Online Sand Order Tracking
The sand order placed on the SSMMS portal can be tracked online through the booking id or order id receipt. Follow the procedure given below to track the status of your Sand order.
- Open the sand.telangana.gov.in portal and click on the tracking option given on the homepage.
- A dropdown will appear where you need to select the Track your order option as shown in the image given below. If you are tracking through mobile number or vehicle number then select the track your orders with mobile/vehicle option.
- Similarly, interstate orders can be tracked by selecting the inter-state order tracking option given in the drop-down as shown in the image above.
- On selecting the option according to your requirement, the sand order tracking page will open where the user is required to enter his/her order id or mobile number, or vehicle number depending on the selection of option.
- Click on the get status button and the status of your sand order will appear on the screen.
For Bulk Sand Orders
There are special guidelines and instructions mentioned on the SSMMS portal for those who want to order sand in bulk. The guidelines are given below: Make sure to go through these guidelines before applying for a bulk sand order.
If you are eligibile for ordering Sand in bulk from SSMMS then follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System portal.
- Click on the application for bulk sand option given on the homepage of the official SSMMS portal.
- Another page will open where the applicant is required to select if he/she is a new user or an existing user.
- For the existing users, the login popup will appear where they need to fill in their user id and password to login on the portal.
- After signing in the SSMMS portal the existing users will get the Bulk Sand order application form. Fill in all the details asked for in the form and click on the order button.
- For new users, multiple registration options will be given on the page and the user is required to select from the following registration options:
- Private Company / Firm Customer Registration
- Private Individual Customer Registration
- Govt Works Customer Registration
- Rythu Vedikas Customer Registration
- 2BHK Customer Registration
- Kaleswaram Lift Irrigation Scheme Works Customer Registration
- Select from the registration options given above and register yourself on the SSMMS portal.
- After successful registration, sign in to the portal and the bulk sand application form will be available now.
Check details of Interstate Orders
- From the homepage of the Sand.telangana.gov.in portal select the report option.
- A dropdown will appear from where you need to select the interstate order details option as shown in the image below.
- A new page will open where you need to enter the details of the order like date, orderid , etc and click on the search button.
- Your order details will be validated and after validation, the interstate order details will appear on the screen
Check the stockyard details
Click on the help option from the homepage of the official portal and a drop down will appear. From that dropdown select the stock yards option and a new page will open. On this new page enter your district and click on the search button and your required stockyard details will appear on the screen.
Customer Registration on the SSMMS Telangana Portal
To register as a customer on the SSMMS portal of Telangana, follow the simple prcedure given below.
- Ope the sand.telangana.gov.in portal and click on the registrations option given on the homepage.
- From the options given in the dropdown, select the customer registration option as shown in the image above.
- The registration form page will open on the screen where the user is required to fill in his/her mobile number for OTP verification.
- After successful OTP verification, you need to fill in some details like Village, District, Aadhaar details, etc. then setup your login password.
- After filling in the details and seting up the password, click on the register button and you will be registered on the SSMMS portal.
- For login, use your mobile number as your user id.
Check the list of Registered customers
- Click on the registrations option given on the homepge of SSMMS platform.
- From the dropdown that will appear, select the customer registered list option which is given just below the customer registration option. Check the image given above for reference.
- The registered customer list will appear on the screen which will include the details of customers who are registered on the SSMMS portal.
- To check your registration detail, enter your mobile number and click on the search button and your customer registration details will appear on the screen.
Vehicle Services on the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System Portal
On the SSMMS protal there are various services related to vehicles like Registration of a vehicle, Checking the list of registered vehicles, revision in details of the registered vehicles, information of blocked vehicles, etc. Users can explore all the vehicle related services offered on the SSMMS Telangana portal from below.
Registration of Sand Vehicle
- Select the registration option given on the homepage of the official portal and a drop down will appear.
- Click on the Vehicle Registration option from the dropdown as shown in the image below
- The vehicle registration form page will open where the applicant is required to fill in the following details:
- Vehicle Type
- Regstration number of the vehicle
- chassis number of the vehicle
- Gross weight
- Other personal details like mobile number, name, address, etc.
- After filling in the details, upload a copy of the vehicle registration certificate on the portal and submit the registration form.
Update the details of Registered Sand Vehicle
Details of vehicle that are already registered on the SSMMS portal can be updated from the official portal itself. If the user wants to update any details about his/her vehicle or edit the previously provided details then it can be done by following the procedure given below. We recommend uploading clear scanned pictures and accurate details on the portal or else your vehicle can get blocked as well.
- The vehicle registration updation option is present under the registrations option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- On selecting the vehicle registration updation option a new page will open where you need to enter your vehicle number and verify the ownership. Note :- you must be logged in to your account on the SSMMS portal to make the changes.
- Now the registration details of your sand vehicle will appear on the screen and from there only you can make the required changes.
- After making the changes make sure to save and submit the new details on the portal.
Check the list of registered vehicles
The vehicle registration list option is given just below the vehicle registration option on the homepage of the official SSMMS portal. Clicking on that option will open a new page where the list of all the registered sand vehicles is given with details. To check out your sand vehicle registration status, enter your vehicle number and click on the search button. your sand vehicle registration details will appear on the screen.
SSMMS Telangana Helpdesk
How to check the list of Blocked vehicles on SSMMS?
Click on the blocked vehicles option given on the homepage of official SSMMS portal. A new page will open which will have all the details and list of the vehicles which are blocked as it can be seen in the image here.
How to apply online for bulk sand order in Telangana ?
Application for bulk sand order can be made online through the SSMMS portal but before that the applicant is required to go through the bulk sand ordering guidelines given by the concerened department.
Can i update my vehicle details if i am not logged in or registered on the SSMMS portal?
Users must be logged in to avail the services offered on the portal. Follow the customer registration procedure given above to get yourself registered on the portal.