SSPY UP is the Samajik Suraksha pension yojana of Uttar Pradesh. It is an initiative by the govt of Uttar Pradesh through which the govt. provides services related to the social security pension schemes of the state. The official portal of SSPY UP can be accessed at sspy.up.gov.in. The state govt. wants to cover more and more eligible beneficiaries under the pension schemes that come under SSPY, so they made a lot of information and services related to the scheme like application, status checking, beneficiary list, and much more.
Under the SSPY UP portal, there are mainly 3 pension schemes which are as follows:
- Old-age pension scheme
- Divyang and Leprosy Pension schemes
- Widow pension scheme
People who want to get benefitted from this scheme can know access information on the application procedure, beneficiary list, and all other important details from below.
For various services like Caste/Income/Status Certificate, etc. in Uttar Pradesh, check out the E district portal of UP
SSPY UP Pension schemes Application Procedure
To apply for the any of the pension schemes offered on the sspy-up.gov.in portal, follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official portal of SSPY UP by clicking on this link or using this URL, sspy-up.gov.in.
- Select the pension scheme you want to apply for, from the homepage of the official portal. There are basically 3 pension schemes options which are as follows:
- Old Age Pension scheme
- Widow pension scheme
- Divyang and Leprosy Pension schemes
- Select the pension scheme according to your requirement and a new page will open.
- Now scroll down the page and click on the apply now option given with the scheme name, as shown in the image given below.
- Before applying for the pension scheme, we recommend checking the eligibility guidelines by clicking on the eligibility option given above or users can check the eligibility guidelines from below.
- After clicking on the apply now button, the application form page will open where the user is required to fill in the following details:
- Applicant‘s Name
- Bank Details
- With all these details, users are also required to upload the required documents ( the list of required documents can be checked below ).
- After providing details and uploading the documents, click on the submit button to submit your application form.
As it can be seen in the images given above that we selected the old age pension scheme but the process for the other 2 pension schemes are exact same. Simply select the scheme according to your requirement then scroll down and select the apply now button. The application form for the scheme will open in a new page.
Eligibility Guidelines for Pension schemes on sspy-up
Eligibility guidelines can be checked from the application page of the pension scheme on the official sspy-up.gov.in portal as well. For the convinience of our users we have provided all the eligibility guidelines for the pension scheme below.
Eligibility guidelines for the Widow Pension Scheme
- The age criteria is 18 years or above.
- Annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh.
- If the applicant is already benefitting from some other pension schemes then they are not eligible for this scheme.
- The applicants must be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility guidelines for the Old Age Pension Scheme
- The applicant must be atleast 60 years of age.
- The income bracket for rural and urban areas are as follows:
- Rs. 56460 for urban areas
- Rs. 46080 for rural areas
- The applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other pension scheme.
Eligibility guidelines for the Divyang & Leprosy Pension
- For the Divyang pension, the applicant must be 18 years of age and for the Leprosy pension scheme, the minimum age criteria are only 1 year.
- The income bracket is as follows:
- For Divyang & Leprosy Pension scheme, the income should not exceed Rs. 56460. in urban areas and Rs. 46080 in rural areas.
- For the Divyang pension, the Disability criteria are a minimum of 40% and for the Leprosy pension scheme minimum is 1%.
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and should not be benefitting from any other pension schemes.
List of Documents required for application
|Applicant’s Passport Size Photo|
|disability certificate ( for Divyang & Leprosy scheme )|
|Death Certificate of Husband ( For Widow Pension Scheme )|
|Identity Proof & Resident proof|
Pension scheme-wise grant
|Scheme||Monthly Grant Amount|
|Widow Pension Scheme||Rs. 500|
|Old Age Pension Scheme||Rs. 500|
|Divyang Pension scheme||Rs. 500|
|Leprosy Pension Scheme||Rs. 2500|
Track Pension Scheme Application Status on sspy-up.gov.in
Follow the procedure given below to track the status of your pension scheme application.
- From the homepage of the official sspy-up.gov.in portal, select the pension scheme for which you submitted the application.
- Scroll down and click on the application status option given with the scheme name, below the apply now option.
- Now the applicant’s login page will open where you need to enter the following details:
- Select the pension scheme
- Registration ID
- Registered mobile number
- After filling in the details click on the login button and your account dashboard will open.
- From the account dashboard, click on the application status option and your pension scheme application status details will show upon the screen.
If the applicant is having trouble in login, he/she can reset and recheck their registration number, mobile number and bank account number from the options given with the login pannel, as shown in the image above.
To check the pensioner’s list
To check the pensioner’s list, follow the procedure given below.
- From the homepage of the official sspy-up.gov.in portal and select the scheme for which you want to check the pensioner list.
- After selecting, Scroll down to the Pensioners List tab and select the Pensioners List for the required year.
- Now a new page will open where district-wise details are given. Users can select the district according to their requirements and further rural area-wise details will open.
- On selecting the rural area, Gram Panchayat-wise details will open on a new page.
SSPY UP Help desk