The registration department of Tamil Nadu came up with the portal named Tnreginet. Tnreginet portal was initiated with the aim of benfitting and helping the people of Tamil nadu by providing them various G2C ( Government to citizen ) services through an online medium. Tnreginet brought eaase of access, efficiency, transparency, etc. in the process of providing various government services to the people of the state, TCS ltd. ( Tata Consultancy Services ) is the organization that created the Tnreginet portal and the portal is maintained by them only.
As mentioned above there are several G2C services on the Tnreginet portal which can be availed from below, some of the common services are Firm registration, Birth & death certificate services, Marriage certificate, encumbrance certificate, etc. The Tnreginet portal can be accessed from Tnreginet.gov.in, as several registration services are offered on the portal, it was previously named as the Inspector General of Registration later on it became the Tnreginet portal.
List of services on the Tnreginet Portal
|Tnreginet Guideline value|
|Birth, Death, Marriage registration services|
Encumbrance Certificate Service
Encumbrance certificate is basically a proof, which states that the property or land is free of any legal or monetary liabilities. It is a crucial document in the case of sale purchase of land or property. There can be various legal matters on the land or property which is involved in the deal, it is a must for a buyer to check the encumbrance certificate of the property or the land to ensure that it is free from any legal liabilities or any other type of liabilities.
Encumbranc ecertificate is provded after a proper verification and inspection process on the concerned land or property. To collect the Encumbrance certificate, residents of Tamil Nadu can visit the sub-registrar office under which the property is registered. Users can also use the PWD calculator on the portal to calculate the value of their building.
Tamil Nadu, Encumbrance Certificate Online Application
Online EC application procedure is given below, follow it to apply for encumbrance certificate from the Tnreginet Portal of Tamil Nadu.
Note – Only registered users can apply for EC online, if you are not registered on the Tnreginet Portal then follow the registration process given below first then follow this procedure. )
- Open the official Tnreginet Portal by clicking on this link and login on the portal.
- Now click on the apply now option given below the Encumbrance Certificate tab on the homepage as shown in the image below.
- The form page will open where users are required to fill in several details related to the land or property and other personal details as well.
- Now attach all the required documents and submit your application on the portal.
- A proper inspection and verification will be done and after that, EC can be collected from the sub-registrar office.
Check EC Status on Tnreginet Portal
To check your encumbrance certificate status on tnreginet.gov.in follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official Tnreginet portal from the link given above.
- Click on the e-services option and a dropdown will appear where you need to select encumberance certificate under it View Ec. For reference check the image given below.
- A new page will open where the user will be given 3 options to check the EC status, which are as follows:
- Document wise
- EC wise
- Plot or flat wise
- User will have to submit details according to the selection of option.
- If the user select the first option which is EC wise then a form will appear where you need to fill in some details like:
- Sub-registrar office
- EC start date, end date, etc
- all details asked in the form can be checked from the image given below
- Click on the search button after filling in all the detals in the form. Your details will then be validated and after validated your EC status will appear on the Tnreginet Portal.
Land Guideline value on Tnreginet
Land or properties in Tamil nadu are assigned a value which describes the minimum registration price of the land or property, it is the guideline value. Guidline value is required in several situations like reegistration of any new or old property in the state, etc. All properties whether it be land, flat, plot or even a residential building in the state is required to be stamped for the Guideline Value. People of the state can easily access or check the Guideline value of their property on the Tnreginet portal of Tamil Nadu. Whether you live in town, city or village area, you can check the guideline value both village, town and city wise on the Portal.
Check Guideline Value Online
The procedure to check the guideline value on Tnreginet portal is given below, follow it to check your land or property’s guideline value.
- Open the Official Portal of Tnreginet, Tamil Nadu by clicking on this link or using this url, Tnreginet.gov.in
- Now click on the guideline value option given in the menu bar as shown in the image below.
- After selecting the guidline value option, another page will open where the users are required to select from two options which are as follows:
- Village wise guideline value download
- Date wise guideline value search
- User need to select from these 2 options according to their requirement. On selecting Date wise, dates will appear on the screen as shown in the image below.
- select the date and a new page will open where you need to fill in some details like street or survey number and village wise or category wise.
- After this fill in the zone, sub-registrar office and the registration village then click on the search button as shown in the image below.
- After validation of your provided details above, guideline value of the searched land or property will appear on the screen and the user can download it from there as well.
Tnreginet Portal Registration
Follow the procedure given below to get yourself registered on the tnreginet Portal of Tamil Nadu.
- Click on the user registration option given under the login pannel on the homepage of the official Tnreginet Portal.
- A new page with the registration form will appear on the screen.
- There is a lot of information which the user is required to fill in on this page such as:
- Personal details like Name, Email, DOB, Gender, etc.
- Residential details like state, district, pincode and various other details which can be checked from the form page itseld.
- After filling the information properly, now click on the complete registration button.
Tamil Nadu Online Marriage Search
To search for marriage online on the Tnreginet portal follow the procedure given below.
- Cllick on the more option given in the menu bar on the homepage of the official porta.
- A drop down will appear under which you need to select search and under search click on Marriage.
- On the new page, select the type of marriage from the following options
- Hindu Marriage
- Tamil Nadu Marriage form 1 and 1A
- Christian Marriage
- Special Marriage
- Special Other Marriage
- After selecting from the above options, now select if you want to search Registration wise or name wise.
- According to your selection of options, you will be required to fill in soe details like the sub-registrar office, registration number, year, etc. then click on the search button.
Search Birth & Death certificate on Tnreginet
- Birth and Deatch search option is given just below the marriage search option on the homepage of the official Tnreginet Portal.
- A new page will open where user need to select if they are looking for birth certificate or death certificate.
- On the selection of search type, different form will appear on the screen on the basisc of selection of the user.
- Now the user is required to fill in details on the basis of his/her selection like if the user have selected birth then he/she will have to fill in the following details:
- Certificate number
- Child name
- Mother and Father name
- After fillin in all these details , now click on the search button to get the details. For reference we have provided an image of the search form below.
Check Stamp Duty Valuation
7% of the property’s value is levied as the stamp duty under the Tnreginet. Ony logged in users on the Tnreginet portal can check their stam duty, if you are not logged in yet then first login on the official tnreginet portal of Tamil Nadu. Click on the check our stamp duty valuation option given on the homepage of the official portal. A new page will open where user needs to provide the details asked for in the search form. After filling in the details now click on the search button and the stamp duty valuation details will appear on the screen.
Check Duty & Fees
Click on the more option given in the menu bar of the official portal’s homepage and under it select search, under the search option click on the Duty and Fees option. A new page will open where all the services and fees are given on the page, all you need to do is select the service and the duty and fee will appear on the screen as shown in the image below.
Chit Funds Search
To search chit funds, follow the similar procedure as shown above and select more, then search and then Chit funds. The Chit Fund search form page will appear on the screen where the user is required to fill in some details like zone, District, Agency Name, DRO Name Sequence Year Group No.. After filing in this information just click on the search button and the chit funds details will appear on the screen.
By following this exact similar process, users can perform firm search and Society search on the Inspector General of Registration portal.
Search Document Status
- Select the more option from the menu bar and click on the document status option that will appear in the dropdown as shown in the image below.
- Users will get 2 options on the page which are as follows:
- Search by Temporary Deed Number
- Search by Pending Number
- Search by Registration Number
- Now you need to fill in details on the basis of your selection of the option, after providing the detail click on the search butto. Your details will be validated and after validataion the document status details will appear on the screen.
|Address||100,Santhome Highway, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India|