The government of Tamil Nadu has come up with the Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme under which the students registering on the portal and the unemployed youth of Tamil Nadu get government job opportunities and also get the necessary training and awareness of the same. The online portal of the Department of Employment and Training offers various facilities related to the same through the employment offices which are placed in every district for the ease of the beneficiaries.
Their target is to efficiently increase the number of placements directed by them. The beneficiaries are the youth of Tamil Nadu looking for employment opportunities. For more details about the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme read the article below.
Know more about the Tnreginet Portal of Tamil Nadu to avail the benfits of various G2C services offered on the portal.
How to Register for Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Visit the official portal of Tnvelaivaaippu from here.
- On the left side of the homepage, under the login box click on the option for ‘new user ID registration’
- On the page that will appear, agree to the terms and conditions to move the head.
- Fill in the details asked like name, Aadhar number, family card number, email, mobile number etc.
- You will also have to set up your username and password on the same page
- Then after correctly filling all the details, save your information
- Remember your USER ID and password for logging in the future.
Offline Registration Process
- Visit the nearest employment office in your district
- Fill in the registration form manually which will be provided by the authorities at the office
- Submit the necessary documents which are asked for.
- After successful verification of your candidature, you will be registered for the portal and will get your acknowledgement slip for future reference
Also check TNPDS Ration Card Status
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION –
To register on the website of the DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING, the following criteria’s should be met by the user-
- The beneficiary must be a resident of Tamil Nadu
- The beneficiary must be a student with any of the mentioned qualifications-
- 8th passed, 10th passes, 12th passed or he/she may be under his/her graduation
- The students who might have failed to clear any level can also register
- the students with any extra-curricular schemes can also register themselves.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER ON THE Tnvelaivaaippu PORTAL
Keep these documents handy while registering you online on the portal of department of employment and training –
- Aadhar card
- Family card
- Concerned educational certificates
- Provisional certificates
- Passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Letter issued by sarpanch or the municipal corporation
- Birth certificate or any other residential proof
OBJECTIVES OF THE TNVELAIVAAIPPU SCHEME –
The scheme works for Achieving objectives like –
- Private sector placements
- To promote the employability of students and job seekers through vocational guidance.
- Employment market information
- Creation of study circles to enhance the competitive skills of job seekers
- Special service to the weaker sections of the society for the promotion of self-employment
- To allow online registration with employment offices, online updating, online renewal of employment registration for job seekers
How to apply FOR THE EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE SCHEME-
- Visit the official portal of Tnvelaivaaippu from here.
- On the left side of the homepage, log in to your account by entering the user ID and password you set up
- Then on the page that appears, select your District
- Fill in all the information asked on the form that will appear
- And submit the form after which you will receive an acknowledgement slip with your registration number and other details on the screen.
- Save the slip and take a print out if necessary to retain the information and for checking the status of your application in future.
- Within 15 days of filing the application, the students will have to submit the original and valid documents and certificates to the concerned employment office to receive their employment exchange identity card.
- The card will contain their ID number which is very important for their jobs
- The expiration of the card is 3 years from the date of issue of the card after which it will have to be renewed.
HOW TO RENEW YOUR EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE CARD –
- Visit the official website of the department of employment and training from here.
- On the left side of the homepage, under the login box click on the option of RENEWAL
- Enter your username and password to proceed
- Then on the web page that appears, follow the instructions and click on renew.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE INFO-
- Visit the official website
- On the left side of the homepage, click on update profile under the login column
- Enter your login credentials to proceed
- Fill in the information that needs to be updated
- After rechecking, save the information.
Exchange Code List
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office-Chennai|
|CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai|
|CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai||CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai|
|CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai||CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance centre for SC/ST-Cuddalore|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri||ERD||District Employment Office-Erode|
|KGD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai|
|MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai||MDR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai|
|NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|NPD||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam||PDD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai|
|PRD||District Employment Office -Perambalur||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance centre -Trichy||TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy|
|TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy||THD||District Employment Office-Theni|
|TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur||TMD||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai|
|TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli||TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin||TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur|
|UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris||UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris|
|VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore||VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore|
|VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram||VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar|
OTHER IMPORTANT GUIDELINES –
- The candidates who have already registered in the Employment Exchanges scheme can log in to the website using their existing registration number and their date of birth.
- These candidates can also add up their additional qualification on the online portal.
- Candidates can take a print out of their application after 7 days of being accepted by the employment exchange authority.
- If candidates have lost their employment exchange identity cards, they need not visit the office for this concern as they can take a print out of the same by logging in to their accounts on the online portal.
- Candidates are responsible for filling in wrong details online and should ensure that only the true and valid details are filled as wrong details will not be entertained after verification.