The government of Madhya Pradesh came up with a digital initiative named Vimarsh Portal through which the state government aims to digitalize various educational activities. It involves benefits such as online result checking, exam information and various other benefits to the students. The Vimarsh Portal of MP can be accessed at vimarsh.mp.gov.in.
Recently the date of 9th and 11th class results was extended by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. On 30th of May the MP board declared & published the results of 9th and 11th class on the Vimarsh portal.
For scholarship opportunities, all the aspiring students of the Nation can go through the PFMS scholarship Schemes.
Check the latest exam results on the Vimarsh Portal
The most recent exams results declared are 9th and 11th class results of MPBSE, to check the results follow the procedure given below.
- Open the official Vimarsh Portal by clicking on this link or using this URL, vimarsh.mp.gov.in.
- Select the latest exam results option given on the homepage of the official portal, in this case it is 9th and 11th class results 2021.
- A new page will open where the students are required to fill in the following details
- School Name
- After filling in all these details click on the show button.
- Your provided details will be validated and after validation the results will show up on the screen.
How the recent results were valuated?
Due to the pandemic situation, the exam conduction was not possible throughout the country. Specifically the MP board decided to declare results of 9th & 11th class students on the basis of valuation method decided by them.
- In November 2020 tests were held and in February 2021 half yearly exams were also conducted. On the basis of performance in these 2 examinations the final results valuation will be done.
- Best 5 subjects will be taken into consideration to valuate the final results. Only if the student is not able to achieve the basic passing marks on the basis of 5 subjects, the 6th subject will be taken into consideration. Grace marks are also being given to the students to promote them in such situations.
- Re examinations will also be conducted to give second chance to those students who failed to pass the exams even after the grace marks.
- Due to the pandemic situation and existing mental stress because of such situation, the goal is to design such a valuation system through which more and more students get promoted into next classes.
How to get examination details on the portal?
- To get the examination details, open the official Vimarsh portal and from the homepage of the portal click on the exam option.
- A new page will open where the students are required to enter the class and subject.
- After selecting the class and subject, the information will show up on the screen and from there the students can also check the Question Bank and blueprint by clicking on the view option given, as shown in the image below.
Objectives & Benefits of the Vimarsh portal
The objective behind the Vimarsh portal was to digitalize the educational services in the state to achieve ease of access, convinience, transparency & efficiency in the educational sector. There are endless benefits to the students, some of them are mentioned below.
- As education went online due to the pandemic situation, the state govt and the education department made sure to make all the essential educational activities available to the students through digital medium.
- Students get access to the study material, daily topics, etc on the Vimarsh Portal.
- There is an option of PLC on the Vimarsh portal which is the professional learning community, students gets access to that as well.
- NTSE or the National Talent Search Examination is another opportunity for the students through which they can get expxosure.
- For exams, students gets access to the question banks, study material, other important data and they can also connect virtually to the educational community through the Vimarsh Portal.
- All the latest updates, news and notices related to education are also updated on the portal.
- Without any hassle, students can check their results online by following the procedure given above.
- Repository according to one’s class, subject and topic in which one is interested.
- Students also gets access to various other e learning material like documentaries, tutorials, etc.
Vimarsh Portal Helpdesk
|Address||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan M.P., Directorate Of Public Insrtuction Gautam Nagar Near Chetak Bridge Bhopal-462023|