Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh initiated a welfare scheme named RYTHU Bharosa. This scheme was initiated to provide financial support to the farmers and their families. Agriculture and Co-operation ministry of the state and the state govt. came together for this initiative. Under the RYTHU Bharosa scheme a sum of Rs. 13,500 annually will be provided to the beneficiary farmers and families. This amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account in 3 installments, Rs. 7500 will be transferred in the month of May, Rs. 4000 in the month of October & the rest Rs. 2000 in January month.
Farmers owning cultivatable land in the state irrespective of the size of the land and farmers cultivating on endowments/temples/inam lands are also eligible to get benefitted from this scheme. Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy announced 9 welfare schemes in the state and named them Navratna schemes, YSR RYTHU Bharosa is one of the Navratna welfare schemes of the state. In the month of May 2021, the state govt. released a sum of Rs. 3,928 crore for the scheme installment and the amount was directly transferred to around 52.38 lakh beneficiaries of the state.
Apply for the EWS Certificate of Andhra Pradesh to get benefitted from various welfare schemes of the state.
YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme Application
Eligible candidates can try the online and offline methods of the RYTHU Bharosa scheme application according to their convenience and requirement. Both the procedures are mentioned below. The online method can only be performed with the registered officer because they are registered on the ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal.
The concerned authorities check the landowner database of the state and identify the beneficiaries from it. Village level volunteers are also responsible to identify and verify eligible beneficiaries and then create a list. Further checks are made and a final list of beneficiaries is created after that.
- Open the official portal of the YSR RYTHU Bharosa scheme by clicking here or using this URL, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the login option given on the homepage of the official portal.
- The login page will open where you need to fill in the mobile number of the registered officer and the password, then click on the login button.
- The account dashboard will open where you need to select the scheme application form.
- The scheme application form page will open and now the user is required to fill in multiple details and attach some documents as well then submit the application form on the portal itself.
- To apply for the scheme offline, applicants are required to visit their nearest YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendra and get the application form from there.
- Fill the form with all the details and also provide the documents asked for in the form and then submit the form in the Kendra.
- A final list of eligible beneficiaries is created from all the applications, by the officials and if your application comes under the beneficiary list then you will be informed.
Eligibility Guidelines for the YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme
- Only those farmers who are residents of Andhra Pradesh can be eligible beneficiaries of this scheme.
- All the Small marginal farmers & tenants can be eligible beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Farmers of the state who owns cultivable land are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers cultivating on endowments/temple lands are also eligible.
Documents required for the application
List of some of the basic documents required for the scheme application is given below.
|Agricultural Land Details|
Know your RYTHU Bharosa Payment status
Follow the procedure given below to check your scheme payment status.
- Click on the know your statusoption given on the homepage of the official portal.
- A dropdown will appear where you need to click on the know your Rythu Bharosa status.
- The payment status checking page will open where you need to fill in your Aadhar Numberthen click on the submit button.
- After submission, your scheme payment status will show up on the screen.
Check your Grievance status on ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Click on the know your status option given on the homepage of the official portal and a dropdown will appear. Select the know your grievance status option from that dropdown. The grievance status checking page will open where you need to fill in your Aadhaar number then click on the submit button. The status of grievance associated with your Aadhaar number will show up on the screen.
Check Input Subsidy on ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- From the homepage of the official portal of the YSR RYTHU Bharosa scheme, click on the check input subsidy option.
- The input subsidy checking page will open where the user is required to fill in his/her Aadhaar number.
- After filling in the Aadhaar number click on the submit button and the input subsidy details associated with that Aadhaar number will be displayed on the screen.
Objectives and Benefits of the scheme
The objective of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is to improve the crop productivity of the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. To achieve this, financial aid is provided to the eligible farmers to help them meet their investment expenses in the crop season. RYTHU Bharosa scheme was initiated in 2019 and till now the state government has to spend around Rs 17,029 crore for the implementation of this scheme. This scheme is improving the agriculture sector of the state and improving the lives of the farmers in Andhra Pradesh.